Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
BassMachine

Hosting GTA IV TBoGT Modded Lobbies [Check Status for Updates on opening times]

BassMachines TBoGT Modded Lobbies

Reason: No other users online to come and join. Comment below or PM if you want me to set up a modded lobby.

Hey guys, just thought id make a quick thread. Ive got some new sweet mods working on TBoGT:

-Evades v3.0

-DeadlyFishes v1.0

-Chrome Mods

And various others!

Feel free to come and join, i can spawn you any vehicle with many colour variations to your exact specifications, i also have a choice of 4 different neon colours.

My map mods are currently not amazing but i can do basic stuff such as skate parks in the airport.

If you want an invitation to the Lobby then comment on the thread below with your xbox live gamertag.

All i ask of people is that once you have been in my Lobbies you comment back saying Legit or give me a thanks. Enjoy :)

NOTE: The lobbies will be INVITE ONLY and if anybody is abusive within the lobbie they shall be kicked and will be added to a BAN list on this thread and wont be aloud back in.

BANNED:

I've had some of these mods, there very cool. Good luck with hosting

I've had some of these mods, there very cool. Good luck with hosting

Yeh, ive got a pack, i have other various small mods such as object movers etc. Really good mods very happy with them, rarely get frozen too. But thankyou anyways :)

Pretty fun stuff in here. Everyone should jon his game when hes doing this again its pretty fun :D.

PM me for a gamertag.  I would like to play sometime :D

Invite me GT: Relevare

Would be much appreciated:D

hope u get it back up :)

Hi do you sell any of these ISO! if so please pm me and can I hot swap it on my slim. xbox ok

m2am: panther is giving out mods for gta iv if u want them skype him or any other way to talk to him he did not tell me to do this so i u dont get any thats up to him. this is just a post for him.

Angry waffle, whilst what youre posting is good content, create your own thread that stuff isnt relevent to my lobby. Take it elsewhere please.