Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Monster Energy

Banner or Signia

Hi I have this as my banner http://gyazo.com/d5fa77e2b840f98b247b7b23951f29b4

can anyone make me a logo saying TheTechSystem please and make it to match the picture please and look professional thank you

I recommend you offer a little something in return for somebody's time and effort especially if you want it to look professional. There aren't many GFX Designers here so they may need a little bait before they will design for you. Either that or perhaps lower expectations and be patient.

Time is money  -_-

Monster Energy, You do not have to pay anyone anything! I can get you the best avatar/sig maker, he has a skype so add me! 100% free.. People just try to rip you off when you could get better!

Ghost, i never said he HAD to pay, but in my experience waiting for a GFX designer to do stuff for free takes time. Once you throw in the offer of payment they will bite your hand off and get the job done fast and put that extra bit of effort in to make it look "professional". Also can you please tone down the posts, all i can see on the forum is your name next to every"most recent post by:". By all means be an active poster but calm it down a bit mate.

Monster Energy, You do not have to pay anyone anything! I can get you the best avatar/sig maker, he has a skype so add me! 100% free.. People just try to rip you off when you could get better!

Why would he need a Sig/Avatar maker when he needs a logo/banner for a site? Also, they don't rip off, they do a legitimate trade since they either lack the time to waste on it unless paid or they need the cash.

I could give it a shot, though I would need the size and possible font.