Sign in to follow this  
Monitorize

Need some advice

Its just that I have been on countless forums over the past year and everyone have been using IPB, the over all interface and look of IPB is getting boring and the text editor is worse than the on for MyBB. I have also never seen a IPB theme that is as good as most MyBB themes..

Lol well we were going to switch to a new domain and stuff i still havnt got the chance to delete the site as i need/want to get the theme first. Forumregion.com it will be getting deleted soon.

I just don't understand why we don't get infections for cod4 and w@w and host like we use too

I just don't understand why we don't get infections for cod4 and w@w and host like we use too

Those games are just plain dead. You dont get members like i used to when i owned TML i would be lucky to even get 3 members from hosting on those games for 4 days straight the only way to gain members from hosting is mw2 mw3 black ops 1 and black ops 2 and you need money to get online. 

There is some pros and some cons to this

Pro:

Gain more people

Con:

More bad people

That's what I think. I don't really have an opinion on this. I think that whatever u choose mon it will be better for XM.

Why are you being so overly annoyed by someone saying no? You must think you would gain a great deal on this, seeing how you are getting upset because a simple no.

Well over to the topic:

I do think XM should change software to either XenForo or MyBB, as IPB is getting boring and MyBB for example is way better. I do not think we should combine XM and TGD as there is no real need to do it. We are a good community and we are able to stand on our own.

Whoa whoa... I wasn't mad or annoyed at all. I just wanted explanations if you thought no.

But I'm done with running sites. I'm too busy with basketball and training. So good luck XM. And yea TGD will be closed as well

I vote yes only on one exception. XM stays a forum like it is now.

I'm not sure about which decision you'll make, but a merge can have both good and not so good results.

I think your advertisement campaign is working because I see quite a lot of newbies.

So good luck to us all whatever choice you'll make! :)