Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Majora

Microsoft releases a new trailer for Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

860d89645a.png

A new trailer has been released for the live action Halo 4 series Forward Unto Dawn, this time showing viewers how the Warthog was brought to life.

The Warthog is quite possibly the most notable icon in the Halo franchise and something you'd want the upcoming live action series to get right.

The new trailer for Forward Unto Dawn goes behind-the-scenes of the Warthog chase, showing how this part of Halo was brought to life.

Forward Unto Dawn is set to launch as a web series in autumn (northern), and Halo 4 will hit the shelves in November.

Check out the behind-the-scenes Warthog trailer below:

nice Topic

this game is going to be ridiculously crazy!

Im not a Halo guy but this seems quite cool. I might borrow it from my brother if he gets it :/

Im not a Halo guy but this seems quite cool. I might borrow it from my brother if he gets it :/

This Halo is going to be so different from the last games. Halo 4 is build from nothing. They made everything over again. Which means they have probably changed alot.

This Halo is going to be so different from the last games. Halo 4 is build from nothing. They made everything over again. Which means they have probably changed alot.

I hope so because Halo: Reach was built from Halo 3 or Halo 2, so this one should be really cool, at least I hope.

Its gonna be so sick I can't wait