Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ske7ch

[Release] DDoS Booter + Skype Spammer! {Free}

I really like the clicker/typer. If he does this, I will love him for ever(no homoness of course). But overall, he is really good. And thanks for clarifying for me that my idea is possible :)

Anytime mate. I will be active from now on, they have replaced my AC unit with a new and fancy one. The painter is in going over the burned and scorched areas on my wall.

Dont post links on my thread please! Make your own :)

1st things 1st, NICEEEEEEE. Second, is that freezing problem done because I want to DDoS some people LOL. 3rd maybe make a tool for XM, like a spammer that works for all types of things, not just skype(sorry if thats not possible, I'm new to coding and need someone to help me learn how to code). 4th NICEEEEEEEEE

There are spammers for all types of things. They should work everywhere (I have not downloaded this tool), but, with my basic knowledge of C#, you can easily make spammers, not a problem at all.The real problem, is things like AIM prevent so many messages being sent in a certain amount of time, and if it is passed, you get limited. I myself have made a spammer in C#, it worked great in Skype, but it was too fast for AIM and AIM would block it in seconds. So, I eventually renamed it "Skype Spammer" and distributed it a little, and then deleted it when I got bored. Point being, yes, it can be don, but limits can always be set to prevent.