Xbox Modders Community
Sanctuary

Ctrl + V

Ctrl + V. KGO!

(No cheating :P)

To start off this fucking forum sucks major balls. The template is ripped from some ***** designing site and there logo is copyrighted. I posted my thread on here to get customers, not to take pictures to advertise this terrible forum. Ban me, I dont give a ****, I still got my xboxes, I still got my vouches and proof bitch.

Valid proof? You must be fucking ten to ask for it, my fucking AIM matches the fucking pictures. I'm not going to take pictures for like the ten websites I post my sales on, thats fucking retarded, just like this terrible forum. Just because you have an "okay" domain name doesn't mean your going anywhere, espcially with your terrible moderating staff who felt the need to close my fucking thread for valid proof? You must be tripping major balls bitch, my proof is my fucking AIM name. Once again, this forum sucks *****, don't expect me to include this gay ass forum in any of my sales threads because this forum gets no hits and sucks major balls.

all in all, I came here to advertise, not promote your forum with actual professional jtaggers. kbai you fucking dumb ass cunts. Next time you close a thread with valid proof, just ask yourself what the **** you've been on.

AND IF ANY OF YOU (besides buyers) ever speak to me like that again I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a ***** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn on all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up you phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high you won't be able to pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when your being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scare for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. Tou'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere, and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing, fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either, I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself.

KBITCHES?

I copied and pasted that. xD

Nothing showed up. I have gone have to do it again sometime latter.