Proof

What You Get

Level 70
Any Prestige 0-11
Unlock All
Infections (UAV, WallHack, etc.)
Colored Classes
Insane or Legit Stats
Various Mods within Lobby (Red Boxes, NoClip, Unlimited Ammo, Cool Guns, Basic Aimbot, GodMode, etc.)

Prices

I am ONLY accepting payments through my campaign found here: http://pledgie.com/campaigns/20093

PayPal is Supported!

1 account = $7

2 accounts = $12

10 min rental = $15

20 min rental = $22

Contact

AIM: [email protected]

Edited by Flixar
Read top :D

Lol now it lets me comment. :|

Anyway, this service is 100% Legit, he invited me free of cohost got me infections and stuff. Thanks man :D

Good Luck with your shop.

Now explain how you can make other people host xp lobbies? Ill verify it if you give me a good explanation

Where's the proof?

There's no video.

Now explain how you can make other people host xp lobbies? Ill verify it if you give me a good explanation

Because I have an online jtag and just like when people infect themselves via system link to host, i can just infect you with it.....

Because I have an online jtag and just like when people infect themselves via system link to host, i can just infect you with it.....

Lol thats not how it works though. You cant infect others on Tu7 like that.

Lol thats not how it works though. You cant infect others on Tu7 like that.

ummmm, yes you can.....?

"s activeaction \"onlinegame 1;xblive_privatematch 0;scr_dd_timelimit 0.01;seta activeaction \\\"scr_dd_timelimit 9999;scr_dd_scorelimit 0\\\"");

if you're saying you cant infect like that, then how are so many people hosting xp lobbies online after infecting themselves in a system link???

Ok so, inv me to your game and give me that infection. Dont say "Oh you have to pay" because i also have a rgh myself and i can host my own, but if you want to prove it. Or make a very good vid, and make sure it has your xm name. And if your worried about the gt being in the name, use RTG ;)

Ok so, inv me to your game and give me that infection. Dont say "Oh you have to pay" because i also have a rgh myself and i can host my own, but if you want to prove it. Or make a very good vid, and make sure it has your xm name. And if your worried about the gt being in the name, use RTG ;)

what is your gamertag???

Pm me your gamertag, or pm me and ill respond with my gamertag