Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Majora

What's the story behind your username?

If you are a fan of "The Legend Of Zelda" series then you will know what my username means.

For those who don't know, my username is from a zelda game called "Majora's Mask".

Majora being an evil god of sorts.

Share your stories!

I sent a M2AF on Xbox saying "GT Suggestions" and someone replied saying "CiniqL"

So yeah :D

This is the first username I've ever used.

[CiniqL edit: No swearing!]

Edited by CiniqL

Why my name is nofear because it was my first gamertag and my name for website developer/modding..

I have no fear in life and unstoppable.

Party hard.

Me and my friend decided to just make a group one day so we me it say Godlike(insert name). And that's how my name came about

I used to go by creamation since my old Gamertag was creamationnn I then later changed It about 2 years ago to Monitorize as it sounded better but to be honest im thinking of changing it again.

My name is Carson and i mod - CarsonMods

I picked the name Katakitsu out of several reasons.

1. Its a combination of the 2 Japanese words Kataki (Revenge) and Itsu (When). Basically meaning; Revenge When (When Revenge).
  2. I picked those 2 words out of everything else because the concept of Revenge has always fascinated me, even though I don't believe in it and I picked When because its a meaning to me. When we will die, When something will happen and so on.
  3. To me life is a waiting to die, and we choose what do in the time we have to wait. Hence the word used When as in When will my and everyone else waiting be over.
  4. The word Revenge comes from the fact that my favorite Anime characters are driven by Revenge of some sort and that I feel that Revenge is something I want to fully understand so that I can avoid it for myself and everyone I have contact with.

I got Muko from iTzLuPo and i thought i would take lupo and make it my own. :)

~Muko

Panther is actually for my love of black panthers!