Xbox Modders Community
GrimReapaa

World Showoffs Recording

Hey guys, I am making a new series on youtube called Total Miner World Showoffs. Creative, I know.

Anyways, what I'm doing is going around maps and recording tours of certain points the creator wants in the video. I have already done Thrallord's "Freeborn" RPG map and if you want to see my work check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GrimReapaa

If you want a recording just send me a message on the forums, Xbox Live, or on here. I give credit to all map makers and I am just here to film a tour of your map with ease!

If you want to know how I film, I use a Dazzle and Windows Movie Maker. It is the cheapest way I could get of recording BUT that does NOT degrade the quality of my videos. Like I said, check out my work if you want on my youtube channel.

Update:

When you submit a video to my channel, you are able to get more than one video of the world!

Example: You're creating a work in progress, the base of the storyline and towns are completed, and I create a commentary of a preview of the map. When your map is finished, I can make ANOTHER video of your map of the finished version. If you have updates of the map, I can create ANOTHER video of the map of the updated version.

Thanks for choosing me! ^.^

Edited by GrimReapaa

Hes real good

Hes real good

Thanks for the support! :D

Just helpin you out bud, can't wait for tomorrow!

Don't forget, ANYONE can send me a message about their map!

To all people that are hoping for recordings:

My laptop has taken a turn for the worst last night, when I did a system restore and thus, having it unable to load any user.

I reformatted the laptop, taking 6 hours to figure it out, and all of my files were deleted, but the laptop still works.

I have gotten my amazingly awesome microphone, but my sound card in my laptop does not detect it. Though, I may be able to bring you videos tomorrow with a new sound card.

Thanks for the patience, the videos will be recorded and released, no matter what.