Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
BassMachine

BassMachines Ultimate E-Whoring tutorials/classes

Hey guys,

I am opening a new service where i will either send you an e-book OR do 1 on 1 tutoring/classes on how to ewhore properly and start to make money out of nothing but some pictures and an internet browser (which im sure you have).

The e-book will be on sale and include the following:

- What is E-Whoring?

- The best methods

- The best websites (links included)

- How to talk to your customers

- What emails, VPNs and other extras you will need

- Picture packs containing about 80 picutres or more of a single girl (Some with clothes completely on, others with a little less and others with completely nothing)

- Up to 9 picture packs can be obtained although the price will increase. This will allow you to pretend to be multiple girls and maximize proffits.

- Hints, tips and tricks to making more

- Also covering a new method which others rarely use and if done well can make you hundreds each month without you doing much!

The classes:

The classes done via skype and/or teamviewer will consist of all of the above however will go into more depth on areas you wish to cover more on.

Each lesson will be 1 hour long and you can book it to suit you and me so we wont have any issues finding the right time.

With the classes you will also be able to ask any questions etc. on any of the topics and i shall do my best to explain anything i possibly can as best i can.

E-Book : $10 +(will include 1 picture pack)

Classes: $20 +(will include 3 picture packs)

Additional Picture packs: $4 (will be $2.50 per if you purchase 2 or more at the same time as buying either an E-Book or Classes)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!