Xbox Modders Community
Nonstoptdog

World of Beast?

im thinking that he's adding something like a oh i dunno NETHER PORTAL!

My best solution though would be the simplist one, You know the tower at the bottem of dig deep? What if on top was a portal that took you to a new world? Maby with a massive mob? (Spiders in this game are 144x the size as in real life here so the boss would be a zombie 144x the size of in real life xD) Also in creative you can either make the portal, it starts off on a random location of the map and thats where the land mobs come from or could even fall from a meteor xD, Something Creative??? Huh? Huh? (Pun intended) xD

Not exactly if u go see in the diablo u can see that u can unlick it in dig deep, creative and survival too.

Not exactly if u go see in the diablo u can see that u can unlick it in dig deep, creative and survival too.

Read what I said>.> No one reads that I included that...

I'm just assuming it means one of those giant, underground, lava caverns.

But we willl see when the update comes out.

Take a note that there are no lava lakes in creative, and you can get Diablo in creative along with survival and dig deep, so probably you would have to build a portal similar to the one in minecraft that brings you to the nether, only this one has no name, or will be called "The world of the beast"

I think u use the teleport blocks in survival and digdeep they r in the tiny building on the bottom floor on creative teleport blocks can be placed an I don't mean obsidian teleport blocks I mean the small single teleport blocks

I'm not sure on the exact wording of what they said, but did it occur to anyone that you can Use it on any of the modes, but it can only be unlocked on a certain one. Like, the world of the beast is someting only in dig deep, or maybe survival, doesn't matter, and then once you unlock the avatar, it can be used in the other modes?

all you do is start a new game, type in 666 for ur world seed, BOOM ur there. And yes this is the only way I know of to get there, ur welcome.

all you do is start a new game, type in 666 for ur world seed, BOOM ur there. And yes this is the only way I know of to get there, ur welcome.

Wow it actually worked loll thanks :)

I was looking at the new avatars and had a question. On the Little Devil thing it said you unlock it by entering the world of beast... What is the world of beast?

666 world seed!