Xbox Modders Community
misterdai

Help / Donations to TotalMiner?

I know I'm not alone when I say that this game is flipping awesome ;) I've gotten a ridiculous amount of enjoyment out of it and spent longer playing it than most AAA games I've bought in the past.

I wanted to know the best ways the community can help the game, to return the favour.

Here's a few of my ideas, I'm welcome any others and especially any input from any involve in the game itself.

• Recommending the game to others.
  • Voting up the game on XBoxLive.
  • Posting videos on the internet of builds, guides, general play, creation etc....
  • Pestering review sites to give Total Miner the once over.
  • Donations? Personally I've gotten way too much bang for my buck, when the update comes out I'll probably be more than happy enough to donate money to aid development.
  • Aiding development? I'm sure there are people out there who love this game and have skills that might be useful to it as a resource (e.g. graphic designers, web developers, programmers, media, video etc...).
  • Hitting any website with an entry on Total Miner with positive reviews and high community scores!
  • Gaming podcasts would be a good place to try and get the game name dropped or even given a bit of time.
  • Aid in organising the community (e.g. sorting through all the ideas that have been posted, helping new users, providing guides / tips, sharing build techniques).

What do you think?

Most of these have been answered before, future helpers in programming. Craig has stated he might hire one or two guys and train them after 2.0 releases.

Donations I can't remember but there might be a donations thing already.

Going through ideas the community give is what the mods and developer's do.

Some people do try review sites, people post videos myself included.

But a fine nice tune of how you put it though.

Sorry, tried searching for similar topics but probably wasn't entering the right information. Maybe there should be a pinned topic for this type of information / suggestions?

Hope there is a donation method, if it helps keep this game going, I'm in ;)

I guess they have their work cut out for themselves sometimes as the ideas area appears a little chaotic sometimes, with duplicate ideas. Can't really think of a better way to formalise it so skip that one ;)