Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
That total miner player

Total town

ill help name ryan and gamertag N0gg1nsh0tz

Sorry I have not replied to you yet any ways you can join just send me a request GT: EVIL TACO54 and in the description we have changed it a little me and four other people have started already all you need first is to build a house once we have done some mire work on top we will go down to find materials and blueprints then we will come back up and work on the town by adding walkways stores shop keepers and so on and if you like the idea or clan spread the word hope you enjoy total town and plus I won't be online for the next 3 days so friend me and then well start oh and how often are you online B)

yo can i help? im online alot oh and my gt is kandman

Sorry I have not replied to you yet any ways you can join just send me a request GT: EVIL TACO54 and in the description we have changed it a little me and four other people have started already all you need first is to build a house once we have done some mire work on top we will go down to find materials and blueprints then we will come back up and work on the town by adding walkways stores shop keepers and so on and if you like the idea or clan spread the word hope you enjoy total town and plus I won't be online for the next 3 days so friend me and then well start oh and how often are you online B)

im on veryday aand have my own popular server of 8 players with al blueprints :D