Xbox Modders Community
Eragon

Medieval pack in v.3?

Ive been hoping for some more medieval additions to the game seeing as everybody loves building a castle including myself and ive noticed that this game has many medieval feautres like swords, spears, bows, and shields so ive been thinking maybe the game should be distinguished as a medieval game more by including things like drawbridges both wood and steel, portcullis both wood and steel, giant siege doors both wood and steel (these could be 6 blocks tall and 2 blocks accross. Maybe a crossbow weapon cold be included (more powerfull but have a slower rate of fire also being made of more expensive materials and using crossbow bolts for ammo these would also be more expensive thaan arrows.) This may be a vanity but how about including in the game chairs starting with wooden, iron, steel and a golden throne.

I know the developers are busy which is why i suggested v3 not v2 but the sooner the better really. Hope you like my idea.

Nice ideas, I agree also for all the people who wanted a medieval pack. but I'd say that it would end up in like v1.8 or 2.0 when they get releasedc, or if 1.8 gets released.

1+!

Nice ideas, I agree also for all the people who wanted a medieval pack. but I'd say that it would end up in like v1.8 or 2.0 when they get releasedc, or if 1.8 gets released.

1+!

ty :) and yeah the sooner the better really on my world i have begun building the castle but it doesnt feel like the real deal without a drawbridge and portcullis.

ty :) and yeah the sooner the better really on my world i have begun building the castle but it doesnt feel like the real deal without a drawbridge and portcullis.

Do you mid if i dd some ideas?

I dont want to take over the topic.

Castles rule if there was a mideval pack it would be awesome if I could make a window with a glass block in the corners and sticks filling in the middle.

Did I say castle's rule, well they are the best

Do you mid if i dd some ideas?

I dont want to take over the topic.

of course i dont if they put it in i say the more the btter let your opinions be known :)

of course i dont if they put it in i say the more the btter let your opinions be known :)

Well I would think having a team system for servers would be a great idea for servers perfect for a medieval RPG server because you could build two castles each have a flag (also the could add flags Blue and Red) and the teams could have very long epic wars that could last up to weeks it would be fun to have 12 people per team setting up a plan and trying to take over the enemy bases but we would need a couple new avatars for this.

And maybe they could add chains? You would craft them by putting 3 steel bars in a straight line on the 3x3 crafting table and you could make a drawbridge using a 4 wood sheets (or steel sheets) and the sheets would be made with 9 of each object now continuing with the drawbridge, you could do this p=pallet c=chain b=blank or nothing

CBC

PPP

PPP

Please reply if you think these are good additions and/or recipes

98494.png

Catapult

Drawbridge

98501.png

(Requires the addition of string)