Xbox Modders Community
Zeltchoron

The World of Trudor

Today I am starting a world called The World of Trudor, Trudor standing for the name of the world. This world will consists of multiple villages and medieval cities, as you start in this small house in the small town you can find your way through deep forests, dweery caves and monster infested trenches as you try to become the champion of Trudor.

Nether World.

Have you heared of the nether world before??

Well, at the top of the Elder Tower I have built, you will find a portal that takes you to the Nether World, it has pits if lava, hills of sand and is invested with dangerous monsters and creatures. Only those crazy enough dare to enter. If you wish to jounrney to the Nether World, then find you way to the World of Trudor.

This map is currently under construction and will be under construction for a very long time, this post will be updated as each city, town,structure, ect.. is finished, everyone is free to join to see my progress, I will add economy, items, quests, and other such things as new updates come into the game.

My gamer tag is Zeltchoron if you wish to see more and adventure The World of Trudor

Construction/Completion

-Under Construction Towns/Cities:

Nether World,

Dwarven Fortress(WesterFord),

Secret Project,

Dark Brother Hood,

Castle Trudor

-Finished Structures/Towns/Cities:

Shrunda,

MystVale,

Tree of Prosperity,

Elder Tower

P.S. If you would like to, you can post a suggestion for a name of a city/town, and one day you MAY see it getting used.

Also, if you wish to have a house owner named after you, please leave your real name and the avatar you wish to have, Avatars not accepting:

-Robotic, Terminator, Soilder, Angel, Diablo, InvaderMan and Prisoner.

-Ex. Bob's House - NPC-Hi, My name is Bob, and I work at the forge, How may I help you.

IMGS.

Castle Trudor Imgs.

Like my World?? +1 me :)

For some odd reason i cant manage the poll..So..

Post below,

What would you like to see being worked on:

Castle Trudor:

Dwarven Fortress:

Dark Brother Hood

Miscellaneous Structures (Skeleton Dig, Mayan Temple):

Nether World

Hope this all goes well sounds quite an exciting adventure ! keep us posted : D

hey, if you need any help I can lend a hand. :)

Need a new city name, this new city/town is gonna be fairly big, the houses are a little fancier, and a little stranger, if youve seen them..

Am not good with names bud sorry :P

Just built something new, a secret, in between the two towns, join my world to see it ;) good reviews on it so far

This is impressive & he's no were near finished ! ITS a MUST SEE world