Xbox Modders Community
The Spider Whisperer

Adventures Of Ummm

Total Miner: Forge - Survival Island (Day 14- The End)

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO, THEN READ (SPOILERS): After doing as the Sage says, our hero learns that defeating the beast came with a price. He was sent back in time when it teleported them from hell to the water world. He must now attempt to alter his own past without the Spidey from the past knowing it is him. He chooses to become the girl, and will do whatever it takes to change the hero's fate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DDvpcHyU1k

Plot twist/mindf@ck. nice!

Love that last vid what a way to end a series.

Don't forget you need to PM me for sunday ;).

Ok. Already did i think...awhile ago lol

Everybody that has messaged me about todays video, you will be invited in around 4 hours. No need to reply to this.

What you will all be doing: As you saw with the test video Test video here we are wanting to create something truly epic.

I will start by filming you all walking around certain points of the map, this will represent the people before the war started. I will then film the castle as the evil forces start to attack it, using boom arrows and tnt. A huge battle will then take place.

To be updated

Edited by The Spider Whisperer

Invites have been, and are currently being, sent to fans to join our Milestone 750 subs vid! If you wish to join, contact me on xbox live (TheShane) and I'll invite you. You must be able to listen to what we have to tell you so that the video will go according to plan. Come one come all and enjoy!

The filming for the Milestone Video is done! Thank you to all who were able to participate, and to those of you who were not able to, just stay tuned and you will have a chance in the future. A lot of hard work is being put into this video and is being put together now, it should be available for your viewing pleasures either tonight or first thing tomorrow! Enjoy, rate, subscribe and tell all your friends! Thank you.