Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trentonmayben

Golden knight question

I apologise, this comment is incorrect.

If your gamertag does not match that of the map owner (the gamertag that originally created the map), the Golden Knight will not be awarded.

Awww that sucks I built a lot of cool things and almost have 300 rates. Owell I still love playing total miner.

Awww that sucks I built a lot of cool things and almost have 300 rates. Owell I still love playing total miner.

If your gamertag does not match that of the map owner (the gamertag that originally created the map), the Golden Knight will not be awarded.

Thank you for confirming this. It really helped and I'm glad you told us this.

he didnt confirm it cuz i just now got 300 vote on my world and didnt get gold knight i am very upset :(

i am so upset this sucks so much :( this is the only map i spent time one and now i dont get gold knoight for it :(

well thanks man i worked so hard on that map and now im not getting gold night that sucks so much :( and btw i just got 300 votes too on that map

well thanks man i worked so hard on that map and now im not getting gold night that sucks so much :( and btw i just got 300 votes too on that map

Are you blaming me? It's not a bug. It's intentional, to stop people getting the golden knight from other peoples work.

I know in your case you did the work, but the game is not able to know that.

Are you blaming me? It's not a bug. It's intentional, to stop people getting the golden knight from other peoples work.

I know in your case you did the work, but the game is not able to know that.

no im not blameing you good sir just upset man it sucks i did a lot of work and now i have like no idea wat to build in a new world to get gold knight so i just made a little island on a world of all water :/