Xbox Modders Community
network

Building Contest!

Hey guys hosting a contest for building! It is pretty simple.

The prize: The winner will be awarded a one month Xbox Live gold subscription card!

How to join:

• Send me a message at GT: Nickev Dev saying contest or build contest.
  • I will invite you into the world, join you will need to join our party as well.
  • Build anything you would like the best building according to Earl and I wins!
  • Money and sledge hammers are in a building at the spawn for you!

Rules:

•  
  • Must have a mic to join our party
  • No griefing (that would be stupid in a Dev's world :D) you will simply be kicked and banned.

Happy building!

Regards

- Nick

Get to building ladies

Banned from what if I may?

lol most likely the game for a few days beings, if your doing it to a developers world you are most likely doing it to other peoples worlds.

When will this be?

Are there any limits, like size limits?

OH I want to join! my GT is: dakilla1562

my time zone is: Central

and I'm available from about 6:00 to 9:30 everyday but wed.

:D

Is the judging based on the exterior of the building only, or the interior as well?

Bump

I am currently hosting the map for anyone to join and build.. no size requirements but when you join please go the direction the king is facing and start building past the walls.. Anywhere past the walls!

Please do not mess with other people's creations and ignore the Farm, Museum, and the Invader block because it was built by Nick and myself. Anyone participating in the contest must have their entries built behind that wall or it won't be counted. Any deletion of building that wasn't built by yourself will result in a perma-kick and I will let Nick know your Gamertag for a future ban. Please allow time for me to give you permissions and invite you to the party. Please don't build too close to someone else's creations but don't build too far away so we can actually see it. Auto-save is turned off and I will save every 10-15 mins. after checking for no deletion of buildings.

When I say you can build anything I mean ANYTHING! I would rather not see a dick farm in my world though.. keep that in mind. Build things such as huge avatars, amazing buildings, historical landmarks, or anything that will make Nick and I ***** our pants when we see it.

,Good Luck to all and I hope to see you building soon enough

My Gamertag: Doctor TBOMB

Gamerzone: Pro

World type: Creative

I may appear AFK but I will be checking in on everyone after every 5 mins.

If someone deletes your stuff I will simply roll it back to the previous save so don't worry ;)

Also, ignore the building with a rounded roof and a pipe organ build inside. I was seeing how it would turn out, but it's not an official entry to the contest.

1.) I was just seeing how a pipe organ build would/could turn out.

2.) The building looks like crap, no way it would win anyway. Hahaha

3.) Buddy just gifted me a year for X-Mas, I'm good. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.