Xbox Modders Community
JarOfLuck

Faction Based World

This is a Faction based world with 24 players divided into 8 factions more then 3 players may join a faction but only 3 per faction are allowed on at one time those factions will be able to build and create there own town / hangout they will also be able to raid one another by stealing from unlocked chests or killing each other destroying others structure's is not allowed factions may ally with one another and converse in trades you can only ally with 4 factions no more any Admin/Mod will not be allowed to be op any op claims will be investigated and that person will be demoted of that rank and the same goes for me the world is on creative so there is plenty of room to build i have made several back ups 1 on the HDD and another on a thumb drive and i will update them consistently or roll back when necessary there will also be no spawn camping

I will be usually hosting 24/7 and if it comes to a point where i cant host it some day/night i will give the world to a co-admin to host (I'am hosting as we speak) Send a message to NsP LUCK for a invite

Main Town So Far

Picture009.jpg

Rules

Picture006.jpg

this is a thing for you to get ppl to build your world for you good sir sorry not takin the bait

this is a thing for you to get ppl to build your world for you good sir sorry not takin the bait

No, this is a world where you can build your own things i'm guessing.

No, this is a world where you can build your own things i'm guessing.

Yes that's exactly what I'm going for I wan't every one to have freedom to build as they please

Like my community RPG world :D

I want it to be a realistic i want it to work the way a economy is in the real world every thing wouldn't be already built for you and you just pvp back and forth besides wheres the fun in that claiming territory and making out posts raiding others i think it would be a hell of a lot fun

Like my community RPG world :D

Yea it would be awesome and half of the reason i wanna have this world is so i can play it hahaha

Well I need an option of picking the spawn items in Creative before I can start on mine. :(

Well I need an option of picking the spawn items in Creative before I can start on mine. :(

What do you mean like how every one starts out with a sledge hammer and things?