Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
dovakiin

15.9MB Night Map on Dig Deep

What is the biggest map anybody has created because i'm confident that mine could make over 100MB when i'm finished.Possibly higher.

What is the biggest map anybody has created because i'm confident that mine could make over 100MB when i'm finished.Possibly higher.

I'm not really sure what the biggest map created is on dig deep or creative :/

The only way you could really find out would be for people to post how big their map is on this thread, other that that I'm not sure.

Good luck with the 100MB map if you need a hand sometime, message Elvis1701 when your on :P

Well 15 MB is already getting up there as far as dig deep goes.. My highest DD is 8 MB. There comes a point where it'll be impossible for the game to load your map though, I'm not sure exactly what it is but it's before 100 MB. I think your goal is a little high for a dig deep map

I have an 8 mb map and people find it hard joining.

I had a map up to about 27.5 megabytes on nighttime. I had basically gone around and placed torches on every hilltop and around every body of water, plus a couple of small buildings. It looked great. Then the next time I loaded the map everything had reset up to about 10 blocks above ground. I had made a glass tower up to maximum height and after the reset it was the only construction left, and the base was gone, so it was floating above my original spawn point. I got so discouraged I deleted the map. I think I'm done with nighttime maps.

I doubt you'll ever make it to 100 mb. That's probably way too big a save for this game to handle, if my experience is any indication.

map size doesn't prove anything. If you saw my map on dig deep you'd be surprised that it only takes up 5.4 mb so far, Mine should be 15mb by now but isn't and by the time i'm done mine should be 101mb :lol:

I Built a Pirate Ship in a Ice world with signs and everything and its like i think 6 MB by itself....

thats not even half of what im supposed to build in my RPG map

i'm more curious as to what has made your map 15.9mb. YOu said you've hardly touched the surface and caves. What is making it so big? i only ask because I'm curious if torches play a big factor in memory or something.

Don't lie to me. What difficulty are you playing on? I care not if you think about what I just typed. Just tell what difficulty you play on and the game type as well.

Don't lie to me. What difficulty are you playing on? I care not if you think about what I just typed. Just tell what difficulty you play on and the game type as well.

First off, I play this game on normal and second, I don't care too much about showing off. It was just a question.