Xbox Modders Community
jigsaw-chaos

fat ps3 on 3.55

Sony playstation cech go3 40gb hdd, this my brothers old fat its got a slightly noisy fan, runs 1 level up from start up but been like that for a few years now, this is a tidy console in good condition, selling due to slim upgrade

£100.00 uk buyer cash on collection or paypal accepted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66[/ATTACH]

ive also now got a CECH LO3 WITH 80GB HDD ON 3.55 £150 PLUS POSTAGE; fully serviced and works faultlessly

JUST TO CLARIFY YES THEY ARE BOTH STILL FOR SALE,, ILE NEED DEPOSIT TO HOLD PS3 FOR YOU AND FULL PAYMENT BEFORE ILE SEND PS3

Edited by jigsaw-chaos

Can we have some pictures of it with your gamephics name on the ps3 also a picture of the 3.55 info on tv. I would buy it for lots of proof :P

No worrys was then going find my camera up as he only picked up his new slim a lil wile ago, be up in bout half hour

No worrys was then going find my camera up as he only picked up his new slim a lil wile ago, be up in bout half hour

Cool cool man, ""getting ready to see the 3.55" :P

Good luck with sales ;D. Hope it goes quick.

Quick update on console,, ive now installed kmeaw 3.55 custom firmware as been using the console to data transfer testing new black ops n mw2 patches, but ile restore back to official sony firmware if required

Quick update on console,, ive now installed kmeaw 3.55 custom firmware as been using the console to data transfer testing new black ops n mw2 patches, but ile restore back to official sony firmware if required

The point in people buying a 3.55 firmware PS3 is to jailbreak it, so i doubt you'll get a request to re-install sony ofw :lol:

yeh probally right thought id give everyone a heads up as been using the console all day testing out some new mods as my 3.55 full to the extreme and takes 1hr half to data transfer because of all the dlc maps, much easier testing with a 10min data transfer :) as only 2 games loaded on the ps3

yeh probally right thought id give everyone a heads up as been using the console all day testing out some new mods as my 3.55 full to the extreme and takes 1hr half to data transfer because of all the dlc maps, much easier testing with a 10min data transfer :) as only 2 games loaded on the ps3

1st time i transferred it took 2hours :lol: But there should be a folder called "GAMES" or something like that, empty all its contents... i got down to 1minute transfer times ;D.

yeh i knows but prefer all my dlc on my own 3.55 even thow it takes ages to data transfer it saves all the re downloading dlc on my online console just go to psn and activate them all with no need to fully download :)