Xbox Modders Community
Ryan1523059446

Speed Coding #1 | Basic HTML & CSS Navigation Bar

Hey guys this is a new series i am starting where i code something random and basic sometimes maybe advanced and make it fast like 'speed art'.

In this episode i am coding a basic HTML and CSS Navigation Bar, if you have any suggestions to what i should code next for speed coding please leave a post below :).

[video=youtube;rHbpMzQxx6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHbpMzQxx6M

This is a great post man, your definitely improving on this! Next challenge is to go up against newelly, he's amazing at HTML ;D.

This is a great post man, your definitely improving on this! Next challenge is to go up against newelly, he's amazing at HTML ;D.

No body's amazing at HTML, you can learn it in a few hours :lol:, it's the CSS, Javascript, PHP etc parts which when you master them you can make amazing sites.

No body's amazing at HTML, you can learn it in a few hours :lol:, it's the CSS, Javascript, PHP etc parts which when you master them you can make amazing sites.

You've obviously never spoke to welly, he's a master of PHP, Java, CSS and most other's i'd heard of :ha!:

You've obviously never spoke to welly, he's a master of PHP, Java, CSS and most other's i'd heard of :ha!:

Why hasn't he taken it up as a job then :confused: if you can make very good sites alot of companies etc will pay a few hundred £'s depending on the size of them for you to design and code a site for them. They may also pay a couple for £'s for you to set it up etc. Some people charge like £200 to make you a site and set up hosting etc ;).

Why hasn't he taken it up as a job then :confused: if you can make very good sites alot of companies etc will pay a few hundred £'s depending on the size of them for you to design and code a site for them. They may also pay a couple for £'s for you to set it up etc. Some people charge like £200 to make you a site and set up hosting etc ;).

thats what he does, his college tutor paid him to code some *****. He's that good, he makes money from it. He's taking it up i believe :cry:

thats what he does, his college tutor paid him to code some *****. He's that good, he makes money from it. He's taking it up i believe :cry:

Web Development and programming is something i wouldn't mind doing ;), you get to go to different companies to talk to them about what they want you to code and you can work on it from home and get paid :P.

Web Development and programming is something i wouldn't mind doing ;), you get to go to different companies to talk to them about what they want you to code and you can work on it from home and get paid :P.

yeah, so even when your working... your still a couch potato ;) aha :p

Hey guys this is a new series i am starting where i code something random and basic sometimes maybe advanced and make it fast like 'speed art'.

In this episode i am coding a basic HTML and CSS Navigation Bar, if you have any suggestions to what i should code next for speed coding please leave a post below :).

[video=youtube;rHbpMzQxx6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHbpMzQxx6M

10-29-2012 07:09 PM #2

haz

Premium User

My Cod4 Prestige is 3 My W@W Prestige is 10 My MW2 Prestige is 9 My Black ops Prestige is 15 My MW3 Prestige is 20

My PSN ID is TeOzHaRrYMy XBL Gametag is Harry is Dope My Steam ID is irbonlando

Bank

Total Points

41,499.47 Donate

Send a message via Skype to haz

This is a great post man, your definitely improving on this! Next challenge is to go up against newelly, he's amazing at HTML .