Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
ssSlither

The Flirt Thread

Exhibitionists!

It was a peach, not a date. :D I promise to do better in the future. What if I say I was thinking of you?
I don't taste like a peach, more like purple sweet tarts. :lol:

Oh my god Biggie what have you gotten yourself into. Can you see that, Purple Sweet Tarts. I can see it now, opening up the wrapper and then looking at that nice Tart yet Sweet treat you get once you place it on your tongue. The sinsation as your mouth puckers at the tartness and then the lingering sweetness once the tart flavor goes away until you take another in your mouth and the sinsation starts all over again.

Hell Biggie that peach part turned me on and I had to make a comment.

Well I'll hope they don't pick up that looser cause then the purple kind will leave more of a sour taste then sweet.

I do what I can.

It was a peach, not a date. :D I promise to do better in the future. What if I say I was thinking of you?
I don't taste like a peach, more like purple sweet tarts. :lol:

Oh my god Biggie what have you gotten yourself into. Can you see that, Purple Sweet Tarts. I can see it now, opening up the wrapper and then looking at that nice Tart yet Sweet treat you get once you place it on your tongue. The sinsation as your mouth puckers at the tartness and then the lingering sweetness once the tart flavor goes away until you take another in your mouth and the sinsation starts all over again.

Hell Biggie that peach part turned me on and I had to make a comment.

:lol: That's the point, you don't want to stop. Soon your tongue will start to get numb and you'll have to reach for a different pair of lips.

I have an itch.

Let me get that for you.

Did I mention yet that I have unusually soft hands? Yet they are strong from years of foosball and disc golf.

Did I mention I can take a whole banana in one bite?

That's not flirting, that's bragging. Or seduction.