Xbox Modders Community
x626xBlack

Modern Warfare 2 Drawing Feb 18th

I will hold a drawing in two weeks for a give away for an xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 game still in the wrapper.

I bought the Prestige edition of the game than my xbox went out 2 weeks later and i then bought the Modern Warfare 2 limited edition xbox 360, so i have an extra game.

As with all of our contests (NVG Goggles). Post your interest here if you wish to be included in the drawing.

There is a new Minimum post count requirement to be eligible. Number is 15.

'your interest here'

Most of us have it but it can be a good gift for a nephew,brother, or friend.

most of us yes, i think im the sad one who never got round to getting it, for me it was a choice between mw2 and bc2 preorder (paid for the game upfront) lol

"your interest here"

and uhhhh i reaaaaally wanna win those night vision goggles if your having another contest for those

i already have modern warfare 2, but my best friend lives in a small town out of state, and hes been trying to get ahold of the game with no luck (and with both of us being broke, considering he has a kid to take care of) soooo, this would be a great oppurtunity xD

Definitely interested. Definitely still don't own a copy of this game... isn't that against the law in some states? It should be where I am.

just so you know im moving on the 17th, so i wont be online till the 19th or 20th if by any small chance i win

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.