Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Count Arucard

Fortress Craft Fan Forums

Most the mods are immature. The community is a bunch of fan boys and I absolutely hate the saying umad bro?

Mods will even say it in conversations and let threads be open so the community can bash a person before closing it.

No one can have any issue with the game without the same 6-7 people coming on and ripping the persons post apart.

The game is a buggy piece of garbage. I would know, I spent well over 100+ hours in it myself. Only to be unable to place a block without it taking > 30 seconds for it to even load and not be 'matrixed' out. The bigger your world is, the buggier it gets.

I use to go on the forums there alot. I was a big fan of the game, but somehow, the community got it in their heads, that it is 'cool' to act like jerks to everyone who has an issue.

It disgusts me to no end.

This forum seems more mature. I love how we get regular information on what's in development at that moment.

I just hope that people here don't follow in FC forums footsteps once this game comes out.

Count same here with mobile ad auto correct it sucks

What is umad bro?

Its like a meme

As in 'you mad bro?'

For when someones upset about something

It's basically a way to shrugg of peoples concerns.

It's ridiculous how mods will say it to people with legit anger towards the game that just deleted hours and hours of work.

Also, Thank you for the post edit :)

What is umad bro thou?

Say you write a huge story bout how you hate a game images of listening they would just take a glance and say "umadbro" they do it in mc after they rob you lol

Ok odd and IMO retarded. Think this forum with the current members with stay mature an down the earth. But time will tell.

I think we have a pretty good group of guys here, I'd like to keep it that way. That said, there will be an influx of new people once the game is out. There's bound to be a few trolls in the bunch because, that's just the way the internet is.

Sharing your opinion is fine..it's the entire purpose of a forum to begin with. If people want to debate stuff, I have no problem with it. Occasionally a debate will break down into name calling and general idiocy, there's just no realistic way to avoid it. I figure that's about the time to lock the thread. If it makes me or any of the other mods look like a bag guy, meh.. Can't please everyone.

If everyone just acts civil to each other it will hopefully rub off on the new members, that's about the only advice I can give.

Don't get me wrong, I've met some cool people on FC Forums, but others... No thank you.

I browse it occasionally for update information, that seemingly never gets posted.., but I won't post anything on there anymore.

There's a point where a person just needs to walk away.

Lol no ostig for you. Let's hope we get some mature newcomers