Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  

So I'm in the process of making a puzzle map, and in need other ideas on what I should include.

So far I have about 4 rooms: The start, a sort of "choose your path" thing, door jumping puzzle, and a "find the needle in the haystack" sort of thing.

Any input would be greatly appreciated :D

I already have an idea of room where Teflon falls from the roof and forms a staircase, so don't suggest that ;)

What about a Maze that u go through and when you find the exit it takes you to a room with 20 or so doors and you need to choose the right one to advance to another room and so on.

so basically a game that you need to complete to get a key (block) to free ur self

Those ur some sick ideas! Im working on an obsatcle course type thing. i cant wait to see urs when its done. im not sure what else to add. i have a lava pit and stepping stones over it and im expanding off that

Did the staircase thing in my one :P did you get the idea from that? :)

for the adventure map that i made i have three base challenges a jumping a maze with traps and a space invaders game room each time i add a part the challenges become more difficult

their should be a room with spider egg in middle so they have to run around the spiders it will scare them