Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shockwave 515

Create your skin section.

i am chayce and approve of this idea!

:)

For the site there should be a section where you can custom make your skin for future total miner updates and such.

Maybe make something simerler to skincraft ( look it up if you don't know what it is ) giving us the freedom to make our in game avatars look unique.

Update

What will the total miner avatar look like anyway? will it be like a minecraft avatar or something?

Post this.

EDIT

You should also enter your gamertag so they will know which avatar to change. (Note; Avatars have to be approved by dev's)

Long time no see Paul. Since the UN I believe.

Yes long time no see indeed, I'm not in the UN anymore, I left because I was tired of waiting to "graduate"

I have thought of that idea to, maybe like a libary of skins that other people made and you could post your skin and other people could rate your skin etc. etc. etc. But I don't know how that would work beacause the characters are not mad out of pixels they are actully made out of voxels. I don't really understand voxels myself but I think that it's just a system of square boxes that you make things out of. I dont know what im talking about so please don't critisise me my logic compasity is 1 bite.

This would be a sweet add on for v3.0 for TM ;) it would also be great if you could acces it while using your ipod,iphone,or android phone but this game still has long ways to go before that would happen.

I have a question related to this.

I read somewhere that the spiders and current avatars are made up of in game colour blocks (red, blue, green, black). So I was wondering...if they let us edit those blocks would that let us make different skins for different avatars? Please answer. I really want to know.

Edit: I`m just going to ask this in Q and A Forum.

I'll be making a superman skin if this were to come out

Doing something like skindex is impossible on an XBLIG release. All game content has to go through the peer review process and included in the proper release.

And the character models are made of ingame blocks, so changing the red colored block for example would also change every other red block in your world

easy way around that every update there could be a competition where people submit created skins then when the time for them to be created ends everyone votes on their favorite. 1,2,3,4 or maybe five and they are put into the game? it would be an interesting and fun competition giving players a chance to make their own addition to the game..

easy way around that every update there could be a competition where people submit created skins then when the time for them to be created ends everyone votes on their favorite. 1,2,3,4 or maybe five and they are put into the game? it would be an interesting and fun competition giving players a chance to make their own addition to the game..

I like this Idea although it might be better if we don't vote per say but rather let the dev's pick there favourite group of skins or if we create something amazing and they ask us "what skin would you like" then show them the one you made.