Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shockwave 515

Create your skin section.

It's a very good idea. Players have a certain desire to choose what they look like in games.

I would go for a sort of assassin appearance.

yeah i think that playing as a character i like and made is important in aa game especially an rpg

yeah i think that playing as a character i like and made is important in aa game especially an rpg

I agree it gives the players a sense of unique-ness lol

I agree it gives the players a sense of unique-ness lol

yeah thats exactly it

yeah thats exactly it

Well you never know Mr. Eragon. they may incorporate it in a future update. once the main essentials are out of the way.

Well you never know Mr. Eragon. they may incorporate it in a future update. once the main essentials are out of the way.

yeah id rather the game complete first mann i wish they brought out survial instead of multiplayer first i really wanna start hording rescources and making a giant fort to defend at night :'(

yeah id rather the game complete first mann i wish they brought out survial instead of multiplayer first i really wanna start hording rescources and making a giant fort to defend at night :'(

You and me both man, but to be fair its like there saving the best for last, this 1.5 will keep us sane and then the 2.0 will give us the stuff we have been waiting for, which has been about...2 months now? I think.

Ya I've noticed blocks on the avatars faces this will be impossible