Xbox Modders Community
SilenceDG

Fortress Craft is signing a petition to get in to arcade

FC is not ready for arcade, they still have a lot of bugs to be fixed. TM has little bugs and good timing for patches.

I used the multi quote bit, but it didn't work and I'm not really in the mood to mess with it.

I appreciate the replies I got from everybody, just goes to show how differently people think.

@Rx09 - you're right. I unfairly stereotyped America because of the very same reason you mentioned. I apologize, and agree. The loudest voices make up the image.

@bambi - thanks for your reply. I'm not actually trying to make a comment on the game itself. That was obviously not very clear- I was simply trying to use the game's current state as one of the reasons FC will never make it in to the arcade. Honestly speaking, I was just trying to make a statement on the general vibe or image I got from observing and taking part of the FC community.

@ZerK RaZer - you're right. I wasn't actually trying to comment on the game, simply using it as a reason. I did that very poorly. I agree with you, after having bought and played both FC and TM, I think TM is better.

@Dane1221 - if you actually took the time to read what I said, you would (hopefully) see that I was commenting on the general image and outlook of the average fan on the FC forums. I wasn't commenting on their opinions at all. If they like FC, great. I like FC. I just don't think it can ever make it to Arcade. That being said, you're right. I have some growing up to do, because I felt like sharing a stupid thought with another community that I thought (wrongly) might agree with my mindset or at least have constructive criticism. From now on, I'll keep my posts hate free and try my best to not insult anyone.

@XBOXMAN67 - Your outburst is fairly similar to my own OP. I think you and I could do with some work on how we act here, because we give the forums and the community a bad name by hating.

@ZodiacDrake - thank you for your reply. I think you're right, and I think I fall under that category you were talking about, unfortunately. I'll be working on that.

All I was trying to say was it's impossible for an Indie game to get in to the arcade. As far as I know, that is the simple truth. I could have gone about making my point more clear without offending people, and I see that now.

Thank you, all of you, for helping me realize that I need to be more mindful of what I say.

As a fan of FortressCraft, I signed the petition... & they have over 500 signatures... That's kinda a lot :P But yeah, I think it's a good idea because then there'll be Avatar Awards, Achievements, bigger & better DLC's, and more... Although, I'm pretty sure that you would have to start paying for the DLC's, which is a downside.

Overall, I think it's a good idea, and I think you could have worded the description a LOT better, and you're plain just being ignorant & silly...

Anyway, I just wasted a minute of my life writing this comment...

FC is not ready for arcade, they still have a lot of bugs to be fixed. TM has little bugs and good timing for patches.

Not ready for it?

I thought an inde game was an inde game, All this arcade stuff is just people mouthing off.

If this ever happens I will buy FC. And I hated the demo, Thats how confident I am that it wont happen

I like fc but total miner is my heart and soul I fc is kind of weak and total miner actually has doors

Not ready for it?

I thought an inde game was an inde game, All this arcade stuff is just people mouthing off.

If this ever happens I will buy FC. And I hated the demo, Thats how confident I am that it wont happen

Don't knock it till' you try it. I know you've tried the demo, but that doesn't even show off 2% of what you can do. Hence the name "Demo"... Why so much hate, really pathetic.