cf7352a9.jpg

ba31a55d.jpg

97c0477b.jpg

ec48ac71.jpg

be150ae6.jpg

3540a1a8.jpg

1d6b6beb.jpg

979d3162.jpg

It dates back futher than you think. Take this medieval artwork.

1484273f.jpg

The following is a transcription of a tape found after a deadly house fire in 1993.

(Start of Tape)

Sarah: Why are you making me do this? What have I ever done to you? Why can’t you just leave me alone?

Male voice: Please say your name into the microphone.

Sarah: S..Sarah West. He’s going to (Inaudible) you know!

Male Voice: Who’s going to come back?

Sarah:(Sobbing.)

Male Voice: Who’s going to come back, Sarah?

Sarah: That thing! God, haven’t you been listening to me! He’s going to come for me, and then (Inaudible.)

Male Voice: Please speak into the microphone.

Sarah: He’s going to come for me, and then he’s going to find you. You can’t stop it, you can never stop it. He finds you, and what he does to you is worse than death. Let me go, please? I promise I won’t tell.

(At 0:50 the tape interrupts and goes silent. Sound resumes at 2:03.)

Male Voice: Tell me what I want to know, and I will let you go.

Sarah: (Sobbing.)

Male Voice: What is he, Sarah?

Sarah: (Yelling) I DON’T KNOW! (Sobbing.) I..just don’t know. He looks like a man, but, he’s wrong, yha know? He’s too long. His face, it’s just like a piece of cloth with a human face formed out of it. But, y..you can see behind it slightly, like an old worn out handkerchief. He moves so fast, God, why does it move so fast?

Male Voice: And what does he do to you if he finds you?

Sarah: I saw what he did to them. He took them, and he held them up, and they started to shake, like they were having seizures. As soon as they went limp, he would pull off their arms and legs one at a time, like the petals of a flower. And then, (Unintelligible Sobbing.)

Male Voice: Then what would he do, Sarah?

(At 5:34, a boom is heard in the background.)

Sarah: He’s coming! Please don’t let me die! (Sobbing)

Male Voice: Don’t worry, he will never hurt you again. What would he do with them after he did that?

Sarah: He turned them into something else….Something wrong.

(At 5:38 a louder boom is heard. A scream and several gunshots are heard. The tape ends with a hollow distorted electrical noise at 6:01)

The urban images are most likely fake. Look at the dates closely and tell me that three images with the exact same date bar on the side is not a coincidence ;) And the fact that all three images are in different environments in so quick of time.

Example:

Image: 6 15 2009 0314 in comparison of Image: 6 15 2009 0329.

Image: 6 15 2009 0314 has:

A street, street lights, but no traffic? Though common for 3:14 A.M.

Seems quite distant from large, industrial urban life? Quite distant as in a mile or so.

The same date bar, stating that the image may have been taken with the same camera?

Image: 6 15 2009 0329 has:

A parking lot, clearly for a mall maybe? A stadium? Large enough for a good 50+ cars presumably.

A +5 minute interval. How does he get in that area so fast? I would gain less doubt if he was seen entering the area, but in 5 minutes time how are you already from a ghettoish area to a large, urban parking lot?

And again, the same date bar.

Image 6 15 2009 0344 has:

The same similar comparisons as stated before.

Most important: The same date bar ;)

Also, a +14 minute interval. More believable time.

P.S I think I'm trying to make myself not believe this anyways xD I hope he's not real! Lol

Also, sorry for the accidental double post.

Edit: The other images do seem frightening though, especially the first one and the one from the '80s.

P.S The urban images are most likely fake. Look at the dates closely and tell me that three images with the exact same date bar on the side is not a coincidence ;) And the fact that all three images are in different environments in so quick of time.

Example:

Image: 6 15 2009 0314 in comparison of Image: 6 15 2009 0329.

Image: 6 15 2009 0314 has:

A street, street lights, but no traffic? Though common for 3:14 A.M.

Seems quite distant from large, industrial urban life? Quite distant as in a mile or so.

The same date bar, stating that the image may have been taken with the same camera?

Image: 6 15 2009 0329 has:

A parking lot, clearly for a mall maybe? A stadium? Large enough for a good 50+ cars presumably.

A +5 minute interval. How does he get in that area so fast? I would gain less doubt if he was seen entering the area, but in 5 minutes time how are you already from a ghettoish area to a large, urban parking lot?

And again, the same date bar.

Image 6 15 2009 0344 has:

The same similar comparisons as stated before.

Most important: The same date bar ;)

Also, a +14 minute interval. More believable time.

P.S I think I'm trying to make myself not believe this anyways xD I hope he's not real! Lol

I hoped it wasnt real too. I thought it was funny on the other thread until i did my own research. Biggest mistake of my life. The more you know about him the more likely you are to be targeted by him. Ive sat and watched over 20 videos and read all the storys. I saw a man in a business suit last night. I dont think it was slenderman.

Or should i say i hope it wasnt.

Please dont go researching him.

I hoped it wasnt real too. I thought it was funny on the other thread until i did my own research. Biggest mistake of my life. The more you know about him the more likely you are to be targeted by him. Ive sat and watched over 20 videos and read all the storys. I saw a man in a business suit last night. I dont think it was slenderman.

Or should i say i hope it wasnt.

Please dont go researching him.

I'll try not to xD Though, this post is making me wonder :unsure:

I just hope my personal investigation is enough to reassure you for the day B)

I'll try not to xD Though, this post is making me wonder :unsure:

I just hope my personal investigation is enough to reassure you for the day B)

No. I hope it is enough to keep YOU safe.

I know it seems like a laughable lie, but dont beleive that. Just leave it be. I only posted this to warn people.

o.o Guess I was wrong.

o.o Guess I was wrong.

Why what happened?

Why what happened?

Nah, nvm it was nothing I think. Just a few rustles outside. Damned cats.

A silly idea for a mob, Slenderman sounds like a dieting pill for men. At least ManBearPig is real!!

I'm cereal