Xbox Modders Community
Shattered Skies

The Walking Dead

Just so some know, if you have netflix. The Walking Dead Season is on it for streaming.

Also, season 2 appears october 16th.

It is written in blood that this show should have five more seasons

It's on Netflix now for whoever has it on their xbox.

Im about to watch it.

:3

Nevermind I didnt see that someone else mentioned it already. -______-

I hope theres more than just 6 episodes this season though but it's one of my favorite shows :D

Just to breifly go over the storyline;

A man named Rick Grimes gets shot in a road block attempt to stop a speeding citzen, He was hospitilaised and when he fell into a coma the outbreak started he finally wake up to see his drip dreid up and the clock not ticking he walks out of his hospital room to find the hospital destroyed and he approaches a door say on its front "DEAD INSIDE DO NOT OPEN" at this part he walks out the hospital to see atleast 100 corpses covered by blankets ... someelse finish plz

Just to breifly go over the storyline;

A man named Rick Grimes gets shot in a road block attempt to stop a speeding citzen, He was hospitilaised and when he fell into a coma the outbreak started he finally wake up to see his drip dreid up and the clock not ticking he walks out of his hospital room to find the hospital destroyed and he approaches a door say on its front "DEAD INSIDE DO NOT OPEN" at this part he walks out the hospital to see atleast 100 corpses covered by blankets ... someelse finish plz

Half of that sounds like the start of 28 days later ;)

Just so some know, if you have netflix. The Walking Dead Season is on it for streaming.

Also, season 2 appears october 16th.

can't wait ^_^!!

Haha, I'm watching right now XD

My fiance and I are watching it now. we are on episode 4/6. Sad part is we both want to watch it to see what happens but we dubbed it the series we watch with each other only (Netflix ftw!) Really wish I had upper channels on my cable but AMC isnt one of them so I guess I got to wait a freaking year or watch online... :(

Two more days until season two starts I believe.

I watched all of season one in one day on netflix :D