Xbox Modders Community
Jbake

Naruto Shipudden anyone?

Does anyone other than me still watch this show? I love it ive been watching it for the past few months now and im on episode 216 (SO NO SPOILERS!! I HAVENT WATCHED THE EPISODES BEYOND 215!!!) It is without a doubt my favorite anime along with samurai champloon, bleach, and full metal alchemist not falling to far behind.. I have watched the NARUTO series and i didnt like it as much but Naruto Shippuden got me hooked on the series with its mature, dark, storyline. Anyone else have this as their favorite? Whose your favorite character? Mine by far is Yamato (:

(>-<) <- Constipated guy! lol random?

Uh...I dunno what dat is? :)

Go check it out bro heres a link

http://naruto.viz.com/

Wow that's cool lookin'! I like anime comics and shows. Especially shonen Jump ;)

Wow that's cool lookin'! I like anime comics and shows. Especially shonen Jump ;)

you'll love this then i promise (:

Does anyone other than me still watch this show? I love it ive been watching it for the past few months now and im on episode 216 (SO NO SPOILERS!! I HAVENT WATCHED THE EPISODES BEYOND 215!!!) It is without a doubt my favorite anime along with samurai champloon, bleach, and full metal alchemist not falling to far behind.. I have watched the NARUTO series and i didnt like it as much but Naruto Shippuden got me hooked on the series with its mature, dark, storyline. Anyone else have this as their favorite? Whose your favorite character? Mine by far is Yamato (:

saw the first seruies never saw any shippidden, but i have been meaning to watch it ^_^

whats a naruto???? :blink:

Yeah Ive been watching the show for a while now. I absolutly love the direction they've taken the show with a more mature fan base in mind. I'm currently reading the manga weekly and that has easily blown me away with the plot they have going on. Trust me dude once the anime catches up with the manga you'll be in love!

When you say mature.. what do you mean?

Personally I like nudity in mine, most that have this will bring out an interesting story.

I guess ill look for this on netflix. Or if agy has looked she can tell me :)

Well in maturity its nothing compared to something like Elfen Lied or HOTD, but it has moved away from the more kid-friendly version of its predecesor. Its mostly just built story wise for a more late teens kind of audience.