Xbox Modders Community
bwdwtw

What music do you listen to?

Wow, lots of posts in this topic! I have an update to my list, I would like to add:

Akon

ALL of KoRn's songs up until 2008

Avenged Sevenfold (their concert in my city was literally a riot)

Limp Bizkit, all of their songs as well

Metallica

Drowning Pool

Usher

Nicki Minaj (however its spelled)

Snoop Dogg (especially Young, Wild, and Free)

Pitbull

LMFAO

Timbaland

Gnarls Barkley

Ozzy Ozborne

Guns N' Roses

Kings of Leon

Journey

Alice in Chains

David Guetta

And many more I can't remember...

But one thing... No rap! I hate it.

Silly you! Just go to ukf dubsteps channel much better stuff there ;).

I bet they use the exact same noises and effects, just set to a different beat, in a different pattern.

O.o this is an incomplete list...THERES NO FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!!!

Just because it doesn't complete YOUR list doesn't mean it doesn't complete MINE.

Avenged Sevenfold. Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengence just make the music but the Rev was the base of it. R.I.P.

Couldn't tell. That new guy A7X has sounds exactly the same, to me. Everyone freaks over The Rev, but no one stops to remember people who DID have a unique sound. For example, Peter Steele. He had a unique voice, a very VERY different style of bass-playing, and to top it all off... his death caused the breakup of Type O Negative.

As much as I love Slipknot, I wouldn't even say Paul Grey's death "completely changed the music," because frankly it hasn't and it won't. Not because his playing was diluted amongst nine other musicians, but because he didn't do anything so unique that it is irreplaceable.

Real men post complete lists.

A Perfect Circle, Abigail Williams, AC/DC, The Acacia Strain, Alestorm, Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, All Shall Perish, All That Remains, Amberian Dawn, Amon Amarth, Angra, Annotations of an Autopsy, Anthrax, Arch Enemy, Arcturus, As I Lay Dying, Autograph, The Autumn Offering, Avenged Sevenfold, Bathory, Behemoth, Beneath the Sky, Between the Buried and Me, Bishop of Hexen, The Black Dahlia Murder, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Bleed the Sky, Blind Guardian, Bloodsimple, Born of Osiris, Buried Twice, Bury Your Dead, Caliban, Cannibal Corpse, Cephalic Carnage, Chevelle, Children of Bodom, Chimaira, Cinderella, CKY, Coal Chamber, Coronatus, Cradle of Filth, Cryptopsy, Daath, Daemonicium, Darkest Hour, Dark Fortress, Death by Stereo, Def Leppard, Deicide, Demon Hunter, Dethklok, Devildriver, Dimmu Borgir, Disturbed, Draconian, Dragonforce, Drist, Drowning Pool, Dry Kill Logic, Dying Fetus, Ed Gein, Element Eighty, Eluveitie, Enslaved, Evergreen Terrace, Every Time I Die, Exodus, Fate Federation, Fear Factory, Flyleaf, Foreigner, Fuel, Glass Casket, God Forbid, Godsmack, Graveworm, Gravity Kills, Guns 'n' Roses, Gwar, Hammerfall, Hatebreed, Hate Eternal, The Haunted, He Is Legend, Hellyeah, Helmet, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, In Flames, Into Eternity, Iron Maiden, Ihsahn, Jack Off Jill, Job for a Cowboy, Judas Priest, Kataklysm, Killswitch Engage, King Diamond, KISS, Kittie, Knights of the Abyss, KoRn, Korpiklaani, Lacuna Coil, Lair of the Minotaur, Lamb of God, Le Grand Guignol, Led Zeppelin, A Life Once Lost, Lordi, Machinehead, Marilyn Manson, Mastodon, Mauzer, Megadeth, Metallica, Mirrorthrone, Misery Index, Morbid Angel, Mortemia, Motley Crue, Mudvayne, Murderdolls, Mushroomhead, Napalm Death, Neuraxis, Nevermore, Nights Like These, Nightwish, Nile, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Obituary, The Ocean, The Offspring, Opeth, Origin, Otep, Ozzy Osbourne, P.O.D., Pantera, Papa Roach, Pig Destroyer, Pitchshifter, Poison, Powerman 5000, Primus, Protest the Hero, Psychostick, Puddle of Mudd, Queens of the Stone Age, Quiet Riot, Rage Against the Machine, Rammstein, Rancid, Ratt, The Red Chord, The Red Death, Rise Against, Roadrunner United, Rob Zombie, Saliva, Sammy Hagar, The Scorpions, Seether, Sepultura, Sevendust, Shadows Fall, Shai Hulud, Shinedown, Six Feet Under, Slaugher, Slayer, Slipknot, Snot, Soil, Soilwork, Soulfly, Stabbing Westward, Static-X, Stemm, Stone Temple Pilots, Strapping Young Lad, Stratovarius, Suffocation, Suicide Silence, Swallow the Sun, Sworn Enemy, Symphony X, System of a Down, Tenacious D, Tesla, Therion, Thrice, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Tool, Too Pure To Die, Tristania, Trivium, Trust Company, Tvangeste, Twisted Sister, Type O Negative, Tyr, Unearth, Unwritten Law, Van Halen, Velvet Revolver, Walls of Jericho, Warrant, White Chapel, White Zombie, Winds of Plague, Wintersun, Within Temptation, Wolfmother, Wrath of the Girth

1+ for you! for listening to some heavy ***** ;D cheers dude

but right this SECOND im really into

I set my friends on fire

August burns red

Crown the empire (check these guys out if youre into trancecore)

So I girded myself, went to YouTube, and typed in Heavy Dubstep. One of the top results was a mix of 15 "Heavy Dubstep" songs, chosen by some person as his top songs. 15 different artists. And you know what it sounds like to me? The. Exact. Same. Everything uses the same effects... different tempo and melody, but the EXACT SAME NOISES. And I'm not talking same as in "Oh Metallica and Le Grand Guignol both use electric guitars" same. While technically true, they have different settings and amps and axes and all that. "Oh well Rush and Pantera both use drumkits!" Yes, but different setups with different mix levels in the albums, which actually creates diversity.

The noises... ALL. SOUNDED. THE. EXACT. SAME. So it's basically rehashing one song a million times, until people finally get bored of it. This is the Boy Band of the 21st century.

[/quot/]

And i care why? i posted something just cause everyone else did, so you coming back to reply and having an brain aneurysm just makes me laugh. :)

1937-1952 jazz,and 50s/60s western

So I girded myself, went to YouTube, and typed in Heavy Dubstep. One of the top results was a mix of 15 "Heavy Dubstep" songs, chosen by some person as his top songs. 15 different artists. And you know what it sounds like to me? The. Exact. Same. Everything uses the same effects... different tempo and melody, but the EXACT SAME NOISES. And I'm not talking same as in "Oh Metallica and Le Grand Guignol both use electric guitars" same. While technically true, they have different settings and amps and axes and all that. "Oh well Rush and Pantera both use drumkits!" Yes, but different setups with different mix levels in the albums, which actually creates diversity.

The noises... ALL. SOUNDED. THE. EXACT. SAME. So it's basically rehashing one song a million times, until people finally get bored of it. This is the Boy Band of the 21st century.

And i care why? i posted something just cause everyone else did, so you coming back to reply and having an brain aneurysm just makes me laugh. :)

I didn't say you have to care, I was just stating my opinion. I've heard dubstep on a couple commercials and that new stuff from KoRn, and wasn't really digging it. So, I described my experience and the results. You told me specifically to search for it (Source Post). And I didn't like it.

Also a brain aneurysm has nothing to do with rage, actually it's a serious condition believed to be caused by diabetes, obesity, hypertension, tobacco use, alcoholism, high cholesterol, copper deficiency, and increasing age. While hypertension may be an effect of rage, it's not necessarily going to cause an aneurysm because raging doesn't put you in a state of prolonged hypertension.

I seem to be the only one rocking out the underground DnB and Dubstep.

I'm also in to many other genres, though. From the likes of Deadmau5, Example, Wretch 32, The Vaccines etc.

I listen to a lot of BBC Radio 1.

You are not alone...Five year dubstep fan, DnB fan all my life. But I don't listen to skrillex

Avenged Sevenfold. Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengence just make the music but the Rev was the base of it. R.I.P.

Avenged Sevenfold are my favorite band atm