Xbox Modders Community
demman32

Anime

Evreyone calm down this thread was made for anime lovers so if you don't like anime why post here. and maybe you'll find a anime series. you really like but I'm just saying do not troll do not rage. do not fight this thread was made for anime lovers. so why post that you don't like it. I'm not trying to fight

Actually, read the OP. This thread was made to see who dislikes anime. That is why they can post saying they don't like it.

Edit: Oh how embarassing! I didn't even see that post already saying this. sorry guys :rolleyes:

Actually, read the OP. This thread was made to see who dislikes anime. That is why they can post saying they don't like it.

Edit: Oh how embarassing! I didn't even see that post already saying this. sorry guys :rolleyes:

its ok i am used to being ignored XD (goes to sit in corner and crys to herself) ^_^

I don't really like anime.

Something about most anime just seems kinda corny to me lol. :lol:

I don't really like anime.

Something about most anime just seems kinda corny to me lol. :lol:

Well there are a lot of "corny" anime out there, but there's also a lot of "un-corny" ones too. You just have to try out different ones, I like to say, there's an anime for everyone, you just have to find it ;)

(and believe me, it took me awhile to find my type of anime :D )

Well there are a lot of "corny" anime out there, but there's also a lot of "un-corny" ones too. You just have to try out different ones, I like to say, there's an anime for everyone, you just have to find it ;)

(and believe me, it took me awhile to find my type of anime :D )

I don't know.. A few years back I tried Death Note, that was decent, other than that all the others I've seen(Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, Code Geass.. the list goes on) have been a little too corny.

I've lost all interest in anime since Death Note lol.

was wondering when someone was gona relize this thread was orignaly about hating it, i guess you mates joined after it was first made ^_^. theres a bunch of other anime threads tho about loving it so its all good ^_^

Hello News Flash The Post Should Be About Which Anime Shows You Like. If Its About Hating It Make A New Thread With Just That Name. Most People Think "Oh This Discussion Is About What Anime Shows Are All About". Sorry Whoever Made This Topic But Next Time Make Sure The Title Says "Who Hates Anime" Or Something Like That <_<

I love anime. I watch Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tale, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Darker than Black, Full Metal Alchemist and countless others.

What are some others that you guys like or would recommend?

I love anime. I watch Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tale, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Darker than Black, Full Metal Alchemist and countless others.

What are some others that you guys like or would recommend?

the list could go on forever but here are some neat ones i saw recinlty or are still watching (forgive horrible spelling)

La Chivilary (my under standing is its based on a true story)

last excile

excel saga

Big O

Durarara

sekirei

i could go on forever ^_^

the list could go on forever but here are some neat ones i saw recinlty or are still watching (forgive horrible spelling)

La Chivilary (my under standing is its based on a true story)

last excile

excel saga

Big O

Durarara

sekirei

i could go on forever ^_^

I have seen sekirei but a few of the other ones I haven't heard of. Thanks for giving me some to look into.

anime is awesome naruto forever