Xbox Modders Community
Vox Pixuli

My texture pack. Npc block, Bow and blocks.

Thanks man!

If the mayor support you, then i will too!

100% supported!

PS: you should make like a bedrock pickaxe for the sledge hammer ;)

Which opens the question, wonder if someone will ever submit a minecraft texture pack?

Someone did, and I must say, it looked pretty good. But we can't use it due to copyright.

Hmm... is there a preview of all the new mobs?! :D

Please don't ask for v2.0 spoilers here. This is Vox, one of our testers showing you his texture pack, nothing else.

Was coal supposed to look kinda minecrafty or did it just turn out that way? Im not saying its bad but i kinda of like it.

Which opens the question, wonder if someone will ever submit a minecraft texture pack?

Yeah to be completely honest, the diamond, gold, ruby and coal was definitely inspired by Minecraft( The way that its a block of stone, Maybe Limestone with the rare ore inside of it.) but I wanted to have more shades of colour in the blocks. So the some textures may be similar but just to note ~ I did not use any MC textures.

Please don't ask for v2.0 spoilers here. This is Vox, one of our testers showing you his texture pack, nothing else.

Oh yeah I understand. I was just wondering of the 2.0 video would show them. That's okay though :) Sorry for the problem

Someone did, and I must say, it looked pretty good. But we can't use it due to copyright.

Aww, that's too bad. Well, hey can't have everyone running around stealing each others stuff. I think i should make a texture pack...hrmmm.

Aww, that's too bad. Well, hey can't have everyone running around stealing each others stuff. I think i should make a texture pack...hrmmm.

I think an Autumn themed texture pack done nicely would be epic!

I am working on a another texture pack at the moment but may try my hand at that after.

anyone see the new tree designs they look epic

btw was that a gold sword or was it just a texture for an iron/steel sword

awesome texture pack would be cool if you put a different texture on the beds

anyone see the new tree designs they look epic

btw was that a gold sword or was it just a texture for an iron/steel sword

awesome texture pack would be cool if you put a different texture on the beds

Its the Iron sword with a gold texture and the beds are a fixed texture I can only change how it looks in my hand, when placed it will always be blue.

I think an Autumn themed texture pack done nicely would be epic!

I am working on a another texture pack at the moment but may try my hand at that after.

The texture pack is amazing! Love the grenade launcher. :)

Yes we need an Autumn texture pack, Autumn is my favorite time of the year.