Xbox Modders Community
Trey

Trey's Sub4Sub Thread

This is how it will work, you post your youtube link, and people subscribe to it. If you get subscribed, please be so kind as to subscribe to the person who subscibed to you.

http://www.Youtube.com/wannabesniping

Earn them the legit way. You haven't achieved anything by doing sub4sub, just makes you look desperate.

Earn them the legit way. You haven't achieved anything by doing sub4sub, just makes you look desperate.

True dat

Lol, I've gotten a tone of these in the past (I used to think it was a new kind of virus thing that was spreading around). Anyway, I kind of have to agree with the other replies on here, it is best to earn your subscribers rather than just sub4subbing. Although, this isn't a bad thing, it all depends on what the peoples take on it is, for me, I prefer to let people decide whether they want to subscribe to me or not ;)

Earn them. I realise its hard to start up on youtube but building yourself fakely wont work in the long run. Make your thumbnails attractive, good quality videos, good content, it all adds up. You just have to be "clickable"

I find this ridiculous. Youtube doesn't even pay you on the amount of subscribers, just the amount of views, comments, shares, favs, etc. that a video has. Sub4subs is a load of crap especially when those people that you sub back to simply spam your channel with random posts and don't even watch your videos.

Amen, work for your subs instead of making yourself look desperate. Plus I don't see what this has to do with Graphics. It's not Discussing or Showing off. Topic reported.

I have 2 subs so far so good ;)

I have 2 subs so far so good ;)

If I had another 30k views then I could get a partnership. I just need a few thousand on all my vids and I'd be at around 30-80,000. Shame I couldn't get a partnership with it anyway :/