Xbox Modders Community
Trey

Trey's Sub4Sub Thread

Haters gone hate; And Subs mean nothing, they just get your channel out there, if you don't agree with it, don't post. I'm not posting this to point out the 'flaws.' So, if you if you want to do it, then post, if not, then buhbye.

I earned the 6 of seven subs i have. I even wen't to thier channel and thanked them. If they had videos i would watch the videos :D

So i don't like sub4sub. But that's my opinion.

BTW GUYS MY TOTAL VIEWS HAS REACHED 600 views.

Just earn them. Maybe get a partnership if you have enough views as well. Plus we ain't hating. We are pointing out the fact you are trying to cheat your subs. You didn't earn them, just asked them to sub for nothing. Get's you nowhere.

If I had another 30k views then I could get a partnership. I just need a few thousand on all my vids and I'd be at around 30-80,000. Shame I couldn't get a partnership with it anyway :/

Wish I had that many views :( but I did just start and my view total is 65 :D

I'm getting there lol 6,950 views and 70 subscribers and I do post videos about sub4sub and trying to get rid of it and things lol do u wanna link?

Haters gone hate; And Subs mean nothing, they just get your channel out there, if you don't agree with it, don't post. I'm not posting this to point out the 'flaws.' So, if you if you want to do it, then post, if not, then buhbye.

I'm going to agree with everyone else here. Also, if you are going to correct someone’s punctuation (not saying you have done it in this thread), at least make sure you don't type something as stupid as this: "Haters gone hate; And Subs mean...". There's more (in the same and other sentence) but I hope you can see them now, without having to point them out; otherwise you should go talk to your English teacher.

Seriously?

The fucking world nowadays...