Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrudeAustin

Wow at this.....

And you wonder why people negative rep you and hate you.

Stateing my opinion? That just happens to be diffrent well in that case I could care less

He wasnt saying anything bad or swearing just calm down hes just expressing his oppinion. I kinda liked it too.

Stateing my opinion? That just happens to be diffrent well in that case I could care less

Dude your like an emotionless mental explosive, just like what happened.

You can not give two shits about something, you state your opinion and someone mocks you (like I have) you turn into a crazy terrorist.

If you have nothing better to do then troll, then just leave. We don't need tension here guy.

I did call them butthurt sorta and they appear to be overreacting in other words quite frankly butthurt.

Mad has used a creeper in the skit "ThunderLOLcats" and now minecraft overall in this skit!

Action failed: You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

same to you, but apperently they put that in now, shame. His opinion is his, and so long as it isn't offensive or swearing, there is absolutly no reason to negative rep him. +rep, yes, - rep, no.

Action failed: You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

same to you, but apperently they put that in now, shame. His opinion is his, and so long as it isn't offensive or swearing, there is absolutly no reason to negative rep him. +rep, yes, - rep, no.

I'm not that hated guy, if you want an enemy you sure as hell got one.

See now I'm getting violent and I don't want to, why do you trolls come here? These forums were a good place before trolls.

And yes, there is plenty of reason.

I'm not that hated guy, if you want an enemy you sure as hell got one.

See now I'm getting violent and I don't want to, why do you trolls come here? These forums were a good place before trolls.

And yes, there is plenty of reason.

What poses more of a challenge and creates more entertainment than haveing an enemy? Agreed. If I'm a troll now, I better learn to use it well. Sorry for makeing you nostalgic. Fair enough.

me love adventure time :3 but hate regular show :P

me love adventure time :3 but hate regular show :P

Agreed, But it makes me miss code lyoko and those other older shows that just died off.