Xbox Modders Community
Shakez

So what Anime's are you guys watching at the moment?

If anyone like myself enjoyed Death Note like agykoo too.

I found a semi similar show called Hell Girl. A Middle school give runs across a website that if a name put in will kill the enemy or person.

Its similar but it is different. Its definitely a check out.

I also watched Spice and Wolf, freaking amazing. Go watch it!

ohh iv seen some of Spice and Wolf! and right now im going to try and watch Durarara!! :D

If anyone like myself enjoyed Death Note like agykoo too.

I found a semi similar show called Hell Girl. A Middle school give runs across a website that if a name put in will kill the enemy or person.

Its similar but it is different. Its definitely a check out.

I also watched Spice and Wolf, freaking amazing. Go watch it!

i heards my name! ^_^, watching hell girl atm (literaly watching it as i type this) on epsioed 22, its kinda the same old same old till about epsioed 7-8 i think, thats when the story gets crazyer. i'm liking 22 becuse it fianly exsplains the past of the reporters wife xO, i think my fav epsioed so far is #17? when teh reporter and his kid viste the abandend insane isalame, that was an amazing story, not just for teh show but in general it was very well done and sad and just good story telling ^_^ (all be it very sad). the credit roll for the seruies is also very butiful i love the song ^_^ great anime.....just dont epect it to be a happy go luck anime, its very depresing at times, and theres not always a right and wrong, sometimes both people are in a grey.

ohh iv seen some of Spice and Wolf! and right now im going to try and watch Durarara!! :D

Durarara was awsome ^_^, my only complant was the twins (my fav charictors) arnt even in the show till the very last epsioed. not that i didnt love almost all of the charictors (exspaicly people like simon, the bartender and boobsie (anrie) ^_^) i think anries story was my fav, it blew my mind dispite being so depressing xD.

I'm watching Death Note. My favorite anime currently Mirai Nikki (The Future Diaries)

i heards my name! ^_^, watching hell girl atm (literaly watching it as i type this) on epsioed 22, its kinda the same old same old till about epsioed 7-8 i think, thats when the story gets crazyer. i'm liking 22 becuse it fianly exsplains the past of the reporters wife xO, i think my fav epsioed so far is #17? when teh reporter and his kid viste the abandend insane isalame, that was an amazing story, not just for teh show but in general it was very well done and sad and just good story telling ^_^ (all be it very sad). the credit roll for the seruies is also very butiful i love the song ^_^ great anime.....just dont epect it to be a happy go luck anime, its very depresing at times, and theres not always a right and wrong, sometimes both people are in a grey.

Durarara was awsome ^_^, my only complant was the twins (my fav charictors) arnt even in the show till the very last epsioed. not that i didnt love almost all of the charictors (exspaicly people like simon, the bartender and boobsie (anrie) ^_^) i think anries story was my fav, it blew my mind dispite being so depressing xD.

The first episode kinda creeped me out, she was altering dimensions it seemed silent hill-ish.

Its good haven't got to far but yeah I realize its just a go on and kill people anime I thought it was a story until further in the season you find out it kinda is.

Japan is definitely weird..when it comes to anime.

I pretty much only like mini-series / 1 season series.

If you are anything like me, here is a list of my recommendations, i believe they are all 6-26 episodes:

Record of Lodoss War

Berserk

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo

S-cry-ed

Wolf's Rain

Claymore

Hellsing

Pilot Candidate

FLCL ( watch it stoned to max entertainment =p)

Also, kinda kiddish but still great :

Zoids : Chaotic century ( original zoids, never got much hype but GREAT show)

Beyblade ( the original first season, 51 episodes... Second season is called V-force and is garbage. Third season is G revolution and is garbage)

I just finished watching Highschool of the Dead on netflix. Solid 12 episode series. It's pretty much chock-ful of Fanservice and Gainax bounce ( which i usually can't stand) but the characters are solid enough that the fanservice is more amusing than annoying.

Check out some of these if you haven't already.

The first episode kinda creeped me out, she was altering dimensions it seemed silent hill-ish.

Its good haven't got to far but yeah I realize its just a go on and kill people anime I thought it was a story until further in the season you find out it kinda is.

Japan is definitely weird..when it comes to anime.

keep with it it gets better, eventuly it goes into the story of the reporter his dead wife and there doughter and there conetion to hell girl, it also gets into hell girls past ^_^

Check out some of these if you haven't already.

Zoids : Chaotic century, liked teh origanal a lot, so i started watching chaotic century and never looked back ^_^, loved the war aspect of it and teh charictors were much more like able ^_^

S-cry-ed, i complty forgot abotu this anime till now, i like it at first but then it got kinda redundent, the last 2-3 epsioed were very cool with the battles and teh rest of teh anime should have been like it, i didnt care for the ending tho :(

Wolf's Rain, zomg soooooooooo sad!!!! :(, i heard they remade teh last 4 epsioeds? or made 4 more or something becuse it was so so so very depresing the way it ended. i hated that they made the half wolf guy out to be darkness-the great nothing-death, i thougth he was so cool and felt so sad for him and his story :(.

Hellsing, only saw the origanal, was a great anime, but the newer OVA version (that aculty follows the manga....) blows the oringanal way! ^_^

Pilot Candidate, forgot about this anime too, so a lot of it a logn time ago, never go tto finish it, had a lot of fun watching it ^_^

FLCL ( watch it stoned to max entertainment =p), you dont have to be high to enjoy it, was a neat wild anime, wish it had a happyer ending :(

was gona coment on them all but i am tiered XD, also no yelling for 2 posts i ran out of room with the 2 combined.........that and my emotes ^_^

FLCL ( watch it stoned to max entertainment =p), you dont have to be high to enjoy it, was a neat wild anime, wish it had a happyer ending :(

Watch it high.....=P

Oh and does anyone know that crazy like anime movie or mini series that came out on Adult swim like 5 years ago?

It was a horror, and from what i remember of the previews is it had like....little kids playing hide and seek in a house that was haunted....and they had these crazy masks and turned into demons or something?

plz hralp!

Wolf's Rain, zomg soooooooooo sad!!!! :(, i heard they remade teh last 4 epsioeds? or made 4 more or something becuse it was so so so very depresing the way it ended. i hated that they made the half wolf guy out to be darkness-the great nothing-death, i thougth he was so cool and felt so sad for him and his story :(.

Yea...i need to watch it again now that I'm thinking about it :(

Grave of the fireflies takes the cake when it comes to sad anime stories/endings though......that movie.. nvm I can't even think about it.

Yea...i need to watch it again now that I'm thinking about it :(

Grave of the fireflies takes the cake when it comes to sad anime stories/endings though......that movie.. nvm I can't even think about it.

ZOMG YOU!!!!! you evil evil person!!!!! why did you have to make me remmber grave of fireflies!!!! (crys into you and waves japanse flag!!!!) :(