Xbox Modders Community
Shakez

So what Anime's are you guys watching at the moment?

We will never know if he died or not, i think he did, but as for ghost in the shell i only have the dvd set Stand alone complex complete collection so i dont know if this is all of it or not

na thats just first seasion theres a 2nd seasion called 2nd gig, well worth it and even better then the first ^_^

Just finished rewatching Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt and High School of the Dead.

Just finished rewatching Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

roflmao is there really an anime with that name xD? i'll have to look that up latter (can't atm xO), what is it a comidey? (fear ma spelling) ^_^

roflmao is there really an anime with that name xD? i'll have to look that up latter (can't atm xO), what is it a comidey? (fear ma spelling) ^_^

Yeah it's a comedy. It's one of my favorite anime's.

Rurouni Kenshin(Samurai X) , Guyver, Gundam Wing, Gundam 8th Ms Team, Fist of the North Star.

:)

Watching Naruto Shippuden and crying like a little b*tch, for whatever reason I just really genuinely care for the characters, which doesn't usually happen with other animes I've watched. Also watching Death Note and Persona 4 (although I guess it doesn't really count as anime).

Watching Naruto Shippuden and crying like a little b*tch, for whatever reason I just really genuinely care for the characters, which doesn't usually happen with other animes I've watched. Also watching Death Note and Persona 4 (although I guess it doesn't really count as anime).

nothing wrong with crying over it, i remmber crying a few times in the first one, i need to get around to Shippuden still, i understand it that a few main charictors die off in it :(

nothing wrong with crying over it, i remmber crying a few times in the first one, i need to get around to Shippuden still, i understand it that a few main charictors die off in it :(

Yeah, skip the fillers though, they suck, and there's so many of them. Well, some are kinda funny.

Yeah, skip the fillers though, they suck, and there's so many of them. Well, some are kinda funny.

yea i hear yea if i could go back in time i would skip the entire 4th seasion of bleach, such a bad bad filler seasion xD

If anyone like myself enjoyed Death Note like agykoo too.

I found a semi similar show called Hell Girl. A Middle school give runs across a website that if a name put in will kill the enemy or person.

Its similar but it is different. Its definitely a check out.

I also watched Spice and Wolf, freaking amazing. Go watch it!