Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Element

What looks good in 2012...

So far I have heard of a couple cool movies coming out. But what movies did you think looks good in 2012. I thought Contraband, Dark knight Rises, The Hobbit, Phantom Menace remake, The Grey, Avengers, G.I. Joe, and the new Underworld looked good.

Listen this is XboxModders there is no point in telling what looks good in 2012 why not do that someplace else

Listen this is XboxModders there is no point in telling what looks good in 2012 why not do that someplace else

hmm i wonder what the movie section means dry.gif

because the people who made these forums made sections like the "movies" section to talk about other stuff like movies. If you don't like this section of the forums don't come to this section

So far I have heard of a couple cool movies coming out. But what movies did you think looks good in 2012. I thought Contraband, Dark knight Rises, The Hobbit, Phantom Menace remake, The Grey, Avengers, G.I. Joe, and the new Underworld looked good.

looks badass, i can't wait for it, infact i belive i made a thread about it here somewhere ^_^

dark knight rises looked liek crap at first, but then i saw the trailor with bane and the football field and was gitty with joy ^_^, the hobbit looks amazing, they looked liek they nailed the dwarfs perfictly, the new G.I. Joe looks cool (go joe!) i lost intrest in the underworld stuff after the first movie. as for phantom menace my understanding is its the same movie just in 3-D not gona bother seeing it, also read that lucas is done making new starwars becuse he had a fit and decied a few people who didnt like jar jar binks hurt his feelings, so no more movies (i sumurized it, also fear ma spelling)

Say bye to your rep... :facepalm:

OT:

I think Dark Knight Rises looks awesome, and I can't wait to see the Avengers.

I really want to watch Act of Valor!!! Other movies are Red Tails, The Avengers, Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance, Men in Black 3....etc