Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowXakar

One Way Teleporting

I'm new to the forums and this is my first post (so try not to troll please) Now onto the matter in hand. I've found this way of making a one way teleport. To make this work you need to place a Teleport block (NOT Obsidian, but the glowing purple one named Teleport) against another block for example: Granite. You will also need three blocks of Obsidian.

First off place two blocks of Obsidian in places you want to teleport to. Then make a structure like this (Make sure the obsidian is in the ground):

[G][G][G]

[G][T][G]

[G][O][G]

Now just crouch into the Teleport and you will find you get teleported out, but not back in.

I never knew you could do this! Nice find :)

Also, welcome to the forums.

Thanks for this, it will help me with my challenge map.

I never knew you could do this! Nice find :)

Also, welcome to the forums.

Your welcome and thanks. Hopefully you'll be seeing more of these useful features coming from me.

Very, very interesting. Nice find!

I've found a water glitch using Teleport and obsidian. Place Teleport in a 3X3 square (missing out the middle) like this

NB: this diagram is in a birds eye view

[T][T][T]

[T][E][T]

[T][T][T]

Now fill E with water and place obsidian under the Teleport like so:

[T] [T] [T]

[O][O][O]

Now delete the obsidian and you now have a floating block of water

I'm new to the forums and this is my first post (so try not to troll please) Now onto the matter in hand. I've found this way of making a one way teleport. To make this work you need to place a Teleport block (NOT Obsidian, but the glowing purple one named Teleport) against another block for example: Granite. You will also need three blocks of Obsidian.

First off place two blocks of Obsidian in places you want to teleport to. Then make a structure like this (Make sure the obsidian is in the ground):

[G][G][G]

[G][T][G]

[G][O][G]

Now just crouch into the Teleport and you will find you get teleported out, but not back in.

Lwl posted this on YouTube b4 u see it on my channel totalminer12356789 so I thought of it first