Xbox Modders Community
CoolDude

GamePhics Rules

Okay CoolDude Understood Hope Everyone Ganna Obey These Rules!

this guy sure didnt :smh:

The rules should be written in black for members to read it not hurting their eyes. Good rules to follow. Good luck to GamePhics. I wish all the posters participate sharing their ideas on any topics in order for the site to be informative one.

The rules should be written in black for members to read it not hurting their eyes. Good rules to follow. Good luck to GamePhics. I wish all the posters participate sharing their ideas on any topics in order for the site to be informative one.

Black? You wouldn't be able to see the words...you mean white :P

Black? You wouldn't be able to see the words...you mean white :P

I was planning to make it white, but then i forgot that we had white themes too xD

I was planning to make it white, but then i forgot that we had white themes too xD

If you write in default font it will be white on black themes and black on white themes

If you write in default font it will be white on black themes and black on white themes

Yeh but....... oh well :lol:

red on a black bg makes my eyes hurts..i think u need a better colour really .___. i read halfway i start to see back the text on my screen lol

Please take some time and read gamephics official rules and guidelines.

General:

- Make sure you search around the forums pefore posting something as it may of already been posted/requested.

- Please respect all members, Flaming other members will lead to a warning and possibly a ban depending on what was said. If you have a problem report it so staff can deal with the issue accordingly.

- Asking for staff is not tolerated.That just shows immaturity, and decreases your chance for being staff!

- Do not Rep Boost, if found out if you are rep boosting, u will be punished!

- If a forum has a sticky, and it has rules, please follow them, if not you will be asked to change ur post according to the sticky, or uyou thread will be closed and deleted!

- Racist comments or images will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.

- Don't leech, we are a sharing community which means that we share everything we have and try to help all as much as we can, if you download or like contents of a post hit the thanks button.

- any Explicit, vulgar language, drug talk, nudity, **** etc is not allowed and will result in a warning or ban.

- Don't double post this means that you are not allowed to reply twice in a row in any thread. Use the edit button when altering your reply if you're the last to post.

- Don't hijack, go off topic or post mirror links in threads.

- Do not act as a moderator and threaten others with bans/warns. We would like to encourage and thank members to use the report button but not add their own criticism.

- Impersonating a staff member is strictly forbidden and may lead to a permanent ban.

- Advertising to your own site is not allowed in posts and will result in your thread/post getting deleted and a warning.

- Anyone found to be uploading files containing viruses or with software built in with the intention of hacking others will be banned permanently.

- Anyone caught post boosting, thanks boosting or point boosting will be dealt with accordingly this may result in a ban.

- Anyone abusing the dislike or like features will have their rep reset.

- DO NOT ADVERTISE OR LINK TO OTHER FORUM SITES IN THE SHOUTBOX OR IN THREADS

- DO NOT POST REF LINKS TO SITES THAT GIVE YOU MONEY WHEN PEOPLE VISIT THEM. E.G ********** *******, link bucks.

Posting guidelines:

- Threads must be submitted to the relevant forums. Please read the forum titles / descriptions before posting.

- Thread titles must be descriptive.

Example:

Good description: "Help needed with forum permissions".

Bad description: "HEEEEELP!".

- Do not use Full CAPs on your thread title.

- LQP (Low quality posting) this is not tolerated and will result in your thread/post getting deleted.

Asking for support:

- Before posting a support topic, check if a topic already exists by using the search function.

- Describe your problem as good as possible. Include version number, what you did before the error appeared, screenshots.

- Try to fix it first before posting a help thread. You can overlook something easily....

- One topic is enough! You don't need to submit multiple topics about the same problem.

- After submitting your topic. You will have to wait for an answer, don't make a new topic.

- Do NOT ask for help on modding or anything unrelated to the site in the shoutbox, doing so may get you a temp ban from the shoutbox.

Thats all for now! If any more rules needs adding, i will update them here

CoolDude

What if a Mod start talking down on people that doesn't have a color name?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.