Xbox Modders Community
x626xBlack

Introductions "This is me"

New members please let us all know a little about you, where you heard about us and who you know on the boards. I like to know who is on the website, it may gain you Mod favoritism lol.

A few you do not know and how i know them:

Slither= found her on the SEGA boards... She is a little homely so i thought i would befriend her and give her someone to talk to.

Scott2601r= He was one of the original TF626 members from Battlefield2 on xbox (not 360)

Slither= She is a little homely so i thought i would befriend her and give her someone to talk to.
:evil:

Hello, my name is Road Rash and I'm here to try keeping Black in line. :lol:

Traln= I had posted a recruiting threat on the SEGA Chromehounds boards. He sent me a PM, I was in Nigeria and didnt reply for apparently too long for Traln, So he sent me another PM chewing my ass, and he went to (***** i cant remember the squads name)! TF's loss.

All good since then.

Scoobs here...I am here to provide a target for the more conservative of this board with my moderate views... :ugeek:

Hello my Gamertag is Scott2601r. Actually Black I was on the 360 version for Battlefield2. (Please don't ban me) Lol. I remember because you and I worked together to get a really hard achievement. Anyway, I am best at Farcry 2, and at one point I was ranked 66th in it. I play Halo 3 on occasion but I suck at it. Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero Metallica are some of my favorite games.

hi, i am Zombie, i am me. i like games, i dislike using proper grammar online, halo is for bitches and squeakers, same with cod4, i am using a profuse amount of commas and no periods on purpose in this post, also the level of vagueness is intentional as well, i am only decent at one game and that should be obvious, Johnny Normus= <3, kk thx bye

Hello, I don't like introductions, lets just say I know the hottie, not homely.

Hello Black, I'm Naughty. I don't really know you but i have seen your gt around. I heard about the site from Zombs, Johny, and Road Rash. I know most of the peeps in the CH community. I love gaming but just started playing 3 years ago so i dont know a whole lot about most of the classic games. Hopefully i can add to the community and get some others to join!

Welcome to GamerGodz, Naughty. 4u.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.