Xbox Modders Community
x626xBlack

Introductions "This is me"

Finally another woman joins. Welcome :P

Black can finally create the womans only sub-forum he's been dreaming about. :lol:

Traln= I had posted a recruiting threat on the SEGA Chromehounds boards. He sent me a PM, I was in Nigeria and didnt reply for apparently too long for Traln, So he sent me another PM chewing my ass, and he went to (***** i cant remember the squads name)! TF's loss.

All good since then.

SPK

And I chewed you out because you never opened my PM, of all things. Good times.

My name is Rob from New York my gamertag for live is DiehardRob I like music cooking gaming sex open minded people making new friends and other such items in life. I work with the mentally and physically challenged great occupation but you have to have the heart for it. I have a great sense of humor 6 foot 4 pushing 280 very strong and skillied in Muay Thai took it for 4 years. not much into guns but can shoot very well very skilled at drums and sword play but not at the same time lol. in my spare time when I am not at work I spend my time online with Scott2601r great Okee and great friend nothing in the world I would not do if he needed me to he's like the little bro I never had.enough of the sappy ***** all in all I am a very layed back guy and I love to make people laugh so hope this gives you a little insight into the inner mind and outer workings of Rob. Peace.

You will never meet anyone like me. I am Slither, unique, intriguing, wonderful and I'm the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

Book for short - 6-26's unwanted recruiter and moral support ;)

Sonny by gamertag only. :evil: I came to GG from a clan site that Black frequents when he feels the need. I am a retired athlete, now spending my free time (& most of my work time) playing vids or crusing teh webz. I have 2 kids & they dictate when I play, which is why I'm always on late nights. I'm here to meet new peeps & spread a little gaming love.

I mainly enjoy playing FPSs, but will branch out when the voices tell me I need something new. I promote modding xbox 360s to save people $$ & am a pirate at heart.... which brings me to...... booty ;)

My name is Rob from New York my gamertag for live is DiehardRob I like music cooking gaming sex open minded people making new friends and other such items in life. I work with the mentally and physically challenged great occupation but you have to have the heart for it. I have a great sense of humor 6 foot 4 pushing 280 very strong and skillied in Muay Thai took it for 4 years. not much into guns but can shoot very well very skilled at drums and sword play but not at the same time lol. in my spare time when I am not at work I spend my time online with Scott2601r great Okee and great friend nothing in the world I would not do if he needed me to he's like the little bro I never had.enough of the sappy ***** all in all I am a very layed back guy and I love to make people laugh so hope this gives you a little insight into the inner mind and outer workings of Rob. Peace.

apparently you dont fancy commas...

Hello Black, I'm Naughty. I don't really know you but i have seen your gt around. I heard about the site from Zombs, Johny, and Road Rash. I know most of the peeps in the CH community. I love gaming but just started playing 3 years ago so i dont know a whole lot about most of the classic games. Hopefully i can add to the community and get some others to join!

Welcome Naughty... or is it Angel... or is that mood dependent? ;) J/K... Welcome to the boards. We need all the valued female input we can garner. Look up in the announcements in the Announcements/Contests thread. You and slither have an advantage... Or at least a level playing field with the guys. There are more guys in gaming but the females tend to know each other "like a sister hood". Use it to your advantage...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.