Xbox Modders Community

I think kinect will be just an option- the controller will be the main input device.

But I agree, I ain't dancing to minecraft. Kinect is just a gimmick.

Thank you for actually reading what I said, i can't understand some people.

Fanboy do you have no self respect ? I am for total miner if you vcouldn't infer or read? I honestly can't even reply to your stupidity there.

What, I "like" Total Miner....

I think it has a high arch of where it can go.

Let's face it, it isn't ready to be as popular as minecraft, thats why this is the biggest topic on the forums.

I like how you fail to mention the rest of the post too.

Honestly. STOP ARGUING IN THIS THREAD. FML.

What did i fail to mention, I honestly think your illiterate and present no valid argument to what I said.You would of been better off saying 34y89232034-, it would of made more sense. Also, TOTAL MINER advanced rapidly if you knew anything at all you would know how terribly slow Minecraft evolved to what it is today. Minecraft will be terribly expensive with everything "it's the new trend" and is going to be dealing with Microsoft. Minecraft + Microsoft= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I hope you don't have to wrap your mind too hard around that one.

Honestly. STOP ARGUING IN THIS THREAD. FML.

I didn't argue at all Shakez? I presented my opinion thats what it is here for sorry i'm done and made my point.

Agreed. Too much arguing in this topic. I'll unlock this in a couple days

Minecraft Lego :o

btw the argument about kinect. Notch has clearly stated kinect is optional and minecraft on xbox will be playable with a normal xbox controller.