Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
frozenfox26

"Can't Clear Might flood"

Just dug a tunnel from a topside lake to the nearest cave (vertically). I was trying to go in horizontally and it gave me the warning, so I put the C4 down and destroyed it for the explosion and every block around me was destroyed except the ones essential for holding the water. Makes a cool aqueduct looking thing if you do it right. Now I have to build some :lol:

So: C4 works underwater if you hit it (expected) and it will not override the floor warning

i understand the warning on dig deep but in creative mode u should be allowed to do anything like flooding how they have it now you put c4 in a lcircle of water and explode the c4 there will be a giant hole but in the middle the pond is still there :[

If I'm understanding you right this happens in Dig Deep too. It's because you aren't actually flooding anything, just making the lake deeper. If there's a cave below it then it won't allow you to destroy anymore blocks.

I think a "toggle flood" option should be implemented, at least in Creative. Dig Deep is too unpredictable, I'd be kicking myself if I turned it on to make a river and forgot to shut it off when I was digging through a cave..