Xbox Modders Community
JustThatGuy

Portal GFX! Please look!

Ok, this took me a while and I'm pretty pleased, but what do you guys think? Please tell me! :D

2417aya.png

Ok, this took me a while and I'm pretty pleased, but what do you guys think? Please tell me! :D

2417aya.png

Awesome! :)

May I make a suggestion?

Keep all your GFX in one thread.

Chars.

Is there anything you can't do

Is there anything you can't do

I can't do pythagorus therum ;)

2417aya.png

The 2 turrets with the companion cube. The portal doesn't look good in the bunch of the renders. The crates in the BG are streched so they look bad,and there isn't enough in the BG. 6/10. Getting better tough!

The 2 turrets with the companion cube. The portal doesn't look good in the bunch of the renders. The crates in the BG are streched so they look bad,and there isn't enough in the BG. 6/10. Getting better tough!

Well I guess some constructive critiscism is good..

ok, he has done his critisism...heres mine.

if you are going to make your own renders as you have done with the cube, done use the magic wand or whatever because that little white line can be an eyesore and heavily degrade the actual overall signature itself, second, logan is right, try to keep everything equally proportioned and dont stretch too much ;), third, add something else to the backround, give it more depth and atmosphere.

i am not an expert so wouldnt be able to provide much more technical advice, sorry :(

overall id rate the same as logan, however i can see you have a good imagination which will make your sigs very interesting in future, i cant wait to see more :)

oh and if you want to know what i mean about the white lines, look at one of my older (and i must admit worse) signatures. they didnt have the renders so i rushed and made some quick ones:

c2e5305b.jpg

both the hamburger and the hotdog have white lines: it bugs the hell outta me XD.

your getting better :)