Xbox Modders Community
Diggy Coyote

Do you beleive alien ships have really been seen by humans?

Do you beleive alien ships have really been seen by humans?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

I always believed in Aliens or other life.but when I saw a UFO for the first time I was amazed,so amazed it made me cry.if you've ever see one you know how it feels,kinda like a dream but real,you feel small and then you REALLY know their out their.

Here's my take on this subject.......obviously these people who claim they've seen these ships cannot be crazy. Well atleast most of them. Including myself. I was a witness to a space craft myself and there were others who were with me to witness this as well. I have a clean bill of health physically and especially mentally. I'm pretty sure the others who were with me are sane as well. Just as I'm sitting here replying to this post so someone else on this planet can read it, the same concept applies to all humans. There is someone else out there just as we are here. Most will take this as a joke but they have been coming here for a long long long time. So the question in the topic is actually irrelevant.....SOME PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THEM AND IT'S NOT A MATTER OF BELIEVING THEM BECAUSE SEEING WITH YOUR OWN EYES IS BELIEVING.

Very true seeing is instant believing.

i don't think people have really seen them i mean if "aliens" were smart enough to have ships that they could fully control and everything why would they be stupid enough to be seen by humans xD i mean im not saying they don't exist they could but just really B)

An honest answer would be nice.

I can't imagine Earth is the only place with life. Seeing alien ships? Unlikely in my opinion. With our technology today it would take about 200 years to get out f the galaxy and there is no life in this galaxy (not including single celled organisms on Mars).

For all we know there might not be any life out there and we are all wasting our time trying to get out of the galaxy :D

I just have this gut feeling that aliens are real and maybe they have been on Earth and maybe they haven't.

I find this subject particularly fascinating myself. :)

Yes I do, I have seen one. That sounds fake but I still think I saw a ship :o

Yes I do, I have seen one. That sounds fake but I still think I saw a ship :o

Did they probe ya?!

Lol. I "saw it" from a plane.

Lol. I "saw it" from a plane.

Lol

i don't think people have really seen them i mean if "aliens" were smart enough to have ships that they could fully control and everything why would they be stupid enough to be seen by humans xD i mean im not saying they don't exist they could but just really B)

What if they meant to be seen? What if they have been studying us for decades? And are now preparing us for contact by letting the idea of their existance get inside of our heads, so that we are almost anticipating their arrival here?

I can't imagine Earth is the only place with life. Seeing alien ships? Unlikely in my opinion. With our technology today it would take about 200 years to get out f the galaxy and there is no life in this galaxy (not including single celled organisms on Mars).

For all we know there might not be any life out there and we are all wasting our time trying to get out of the galaxy :D

I just have this gut feeling that aliens are real and maybe they have been on Earth and maybe they haven't.

I find this subject particularly fascinating myself. :)

Wait... are you saying that we don't exist?

In all seriousness, you shouldn't be so assumptous. How is, may I ask, that you know that there is no other life in our Galaxy? And how the heck do you know that there is life on Mars!