Xbox Modders Community

Skyrim isnt as good as this in my opinion.

One of my all time favs, too.

I first bought it in 2009, got really far, added all the DLC (except Mothership) then it just wouldn't load my saved game.. was gutted. I thought my save had corrupted & couldn't be Donald ducked to start again.

I left it all installed for about 2 years without playing it - Sold the games but left it all installed.

-Then, this christmas while out getting prezzies I saw it in a shop for £5. For that price i couldn't resist. When i loaded it up, my save game worked again : D must have just been the disc, even though it had no marks.

So I finally got to reach level 30 and complete it all, just recently.

So glad it worked coz the only other game i got for crimbo was BF3 which I didn't enjoy.

Deathclaws are no probs once your at high level, take about 3 headshots with Victory Rifle.

The Radscorpions are easy to avoid by just jumping onto a rock. The AI usually has it running round in circles or trying to run into the rock you're on.

Behemoth Super Mutants take just 1 mini-nuke in the face. avit!

The toughest, i found, were the Albino Radscorpions. Although you can usually just stand safely on top of a small rock, they're really tough.

The enemies are tough in Point Lookout, too. I wouldn't advise venturing those lands untill your at least around level 20'ish.

New Vegas was awesome, too.

Is Skyrim anything like this?

imo skyrim and fallout are 2 complty diffrent beasts, theres some simulritys but there mostly diffrent ^_^

Skyrim isnt as good as this in my opinion.

clearly ;)

diffrent beasts..

Does it have a good leveling up system with different skills, nice big open world with multiple tasks to choose from at any time & various story paths?

Lots of quests, TONS of miscellaneous quests, different skills but a crap level system.

Now instead of having attributes like strength, etc. you have tree things: Health, Magicka, and Stamina. You pick one to upgrade when you level up. Stamina will also increase your carry weight. Then you put a perk in this stupid star chart that's hard to navigate on the 360.

Fallout 3 > Fallout Tactics > Fallout 2 > Fallout New Vegas > Fallout.

Fallout 3 + fallout new Vegas + Skyrim = Awedome Fallout 4

Fallout 4 = Not Announced

Divided By

Fallout Online - court case

= Win.

clearly ;)

Does it have a good leveling up system with different skills, nice big open world with multiple tasks to choose from at any time & various story paths?

bad troll :P

or

asuming your aculty not trolling i refere you back to my origanal statment, just this time read the WHOLE thing ;D ^_^

Bump. This cannot die.

Who has found the fire lance?

asuming your aculty not trolling i refere you back to my origanal statment, just this time read the WHOLE thing ;D ^_^

I did read your entire post. I wouldn't be so rude as to not read your response to me

I just quoted the most relevant part, which was the general meaning of your post.

Thx for the reply & sry for the late response.

I still haven't tried Skyrim & kinda wish I didn't finish Fallout 3 and all DLC (except Zeta) :( one of the best games I've ever played.

Is the talk of Fallout 4 just speculation or is it actually planned?